Orange flavored tea

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Orange flavored tea

Postby marlena » Dec 9th, '09, 15:32

Would it be possible to have a tea with a strong orange flavor and NO CLOVES. Excuse the caps, but I really dislike cloves in my tea, as it tends to overwhlem everything else. Maybe some peel and a bit of oil?
marlena

Re: Orange flavored tea

Postby beckynoel » Dec 11th, '09, 08:06

I thought Adagio had an orange flavored tea without cloves. I haven't tried it for myself, but in the description there's no mention of cloves or any type of spice. I could be wrong though. Let me know if you've purchased it and if it does contain a spice. Then I know NOT to buy it. I feel the same way you do.
beckynoel

Postby kymidwife » Dec 11th, '09, 10:36

I grate orange zest directly into my tea leaves before brewing on occasion... really brings a great flavor, especially to lack-luster tea that needs "something". I also had some Orange Blossom Oolong from New Mexico Tea Company that I enjoyed very much, but I always blended it with something else as it was almost too orange for me. Try the zest, it works great!

Sarah
kymidwife

Postby nmteaco » Dec 12th, '09, 20:30

Thank you for mentioning my store kymidwife... We also have a black tea with orange and cinnamon, no cloves, called "Sandia Spice". And a "Blood Orange Rooibos", which has orange and hibiscus. The Blood Orange is our most popular seller.

I suppose I should not really post links, as it would be self promotion, but if you Google either of them, you can find them.
nmteaco

Instant Messenger

Permissions