Can Tea Contain traces of E Coli?

Learn about tea-related establishments open across the world.

??

Postby TeaRoomInsider » Jan 6th, '07, 23:54

No, unless it comes into contact with any sort of meat that might be being used. Which should not ever happen. Fact. :?: :?:
TeaRoomInsider

Postby -herbalessences... » Jan 6th, '07, 23:55

Yes in fact my dear friend Tabitha contracted it last week and she drinks about 7 cups of tea daily. The doctor diagnosed her with TITS- tea-induced tytherium sefalytus. we are all feeling her pain and hope she gets better soon.
-herbalessences...

Postby TeaRoomInsider » Jan 6th, '07, 23:57

HerbalEssences, I doubt that story is true. There is no possibility. Dont be a dim watted fool.
TeaRoomInsider

screw you :)

Postby -herbalessences... » Jan 7th, '07, 00:00

I'm sorry you do not believe me, TeaRoomInsider, but I am telling the truth. And I suggest that you take your 12" diamater tea cup and shove it up your scrawny, vicacious little ass.
Sorry i have to use such vile language deary, but Tabitha is going through some rough times with her TITS and needs a great amount of support. I would appreciate it if you stopped being such a condescending whiny *BOO* and accept the fact that I and the doctor know more than you about TITS and ecoli.
Thank you, have a nice day.

Ethel U. Rogers
-herbalessences...

Postby TeaRoomInsider » Jan 7th, '07, 00:02

If you knew a thing about this so called Tea Induced diesese, the first thing you would know is it does not exist. I have worked around many Tea Rooms and and brewed many Teas in my day, I know there is no such thing. So stop trying to bring down the TeaRooms of today. I will not drop to the extent of using foul laungauge to cover up my lack of knowledge. :wink:
TeaRoomInsider

My profuse apologies

Postby -herbalessences... » Jan 7th, '07, 00:07

Oh dear, I can use plenty of winky smiley faces to seduce people in to thinking that I know things, but I myself do not stoop to that level. If you are feeling too prudential to use slang, then by all means we can converse in conventional or classical tones. I am so sorry that you are mistaken about TITS. I am aware that the synechdotal annogram has an odd name but that is no reason for you to think it does not exist. I am so sorry that you have been living an illusioned life in your little quaint breweries.
-herbalessences...

Postby TeaRoomInsider » Jan 7th, '07, 00:10

If you're so smart Herbal Essences.... and this diease is SO well known... why don't you link me a website displaying information on it or even MENTIONING it? :?: What? You can't find one? Not even on Wikipedia? I thought so.
TeaRoomInsider

Wow

Postby TeaRoomInsider » Jan 7th, '07, 00:18

^ Are you SERIOUS? That has nothing to do with this diasese you claim exists...At all. Its obvious you are making this up. You should stop trying.
TeaRoomInsider

Postby TeaRoomInsider » Jan 7th, '07, 00:35

Oh you're clever.... how vulgar of you.
TeaRoomInsider

Next

Instant Messenger

Permissions