Getting Permission to use Adagio's Images

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Dec 15th, '09, 16:41

Getting Permission to use Adagio's Images

by AlexZorach » Dec 15th, '09, 16:41

I've been trying to get in touch with someone at Adagio for some time now, with regards to getting permission to use images of their teas on RateTea.net. I've tried the contact form twice but received no response. Images of Adagio's teas are listed on Steepster, another website that also has a database of teas. I thought it wouldn't hurt to post here. I am very sensitive to intellectual property concerns and will not use their images without permission.

This seems a straightforward and easy way for Adagio to get some visibility for their brand name and for their teas. Many other tea companies have been eager to get their images listed, including Teavana, Stash, Rishi, and Upton, among a number of smaller companies. Here's a typical listing of a loose tea with an image, if it would help to have an idea how the images would be used. Listing images will also help Adagio gain prominence on the site because we feature images of various teas on pages about each style of tea; an example would be the page on chamomile tea.

If anyone at Adagio is reading this, I would be grateful if you would get in contact with me through the form on RateTea.net. And...if anyone has any contact information of anyone who works for adagio, I would be grateful if someone would let me know by PM. Thank you very much! -Alex

Dec 16th, '09, 18:19

Re: Getting Permission to use Adagio's Images

by xine » Dec 16th, '09, 18:19

Hi Alex,

I've emailed you about your request- looking forward to your response!

Christine

Dec 17th, '09, 10:54

Re: Getting Permission to use Adagio's Images

by AlexZorach » Dec 17th, '09, 10:54

Thank you so much! =) Feel free to delete this post (or leave it), either way is fine.

+ Post Reply