Chicago Entrepreneurs

Trends and Tips on developing and operating a tea business.

Chicago Entrepreneurs

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 15:08

I am looking for an Entrepreneur in the Chicago land area that is willing to mentor me in my journey in the tea & coffee business. Please contact me ASAP !! my e-mail is nicole_jetaun@hotmail.com.Thank you!!

nicole Jackson
teachat
Site Admin

Nicole,

You may wish to contact the friendly folks at Argo Tea, located at 958 West Armitage Ave,
Chicago IL 60614, (corner of Armitage and Sheffield). Hopefully they may offer some words of wisdom.

Michael
teachat
Site Admin

I am looking to hire people in all 50 states to be part-time tea reps. We have over 100 kinds of teas and a wide selection of teapots and tea goods. Salary is commision based and the schedule is very flexible. Contact me about this great opportunity.

Kelsey Trapeur
teachat
Site Admin

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 15:09

I am looking for Entrepreneurs that want to Network Market Himalayan Goji Juice with me. Ideally I want leaders who feel they have a larger mission to fulfill in life, and see building a residual income as a perfect means to finance it.

My email is drink2u@freelife.com.

And my website is www.drink2u.freelife.com

Thank you

George
teachat
Site Admin

Postby teachat » Jun 8th, '05, 15:09

Christian Businessman issues Invitation to Entrepreneurs Around the Globe. Partner With Us to Build a Huge Value Based Company for Leaders. Earn $7,000.00 Over & Over Again With Our Trademarked Pay Plan. Requires Millionaire Mindset Work Ethic and Actions.Go to my website @http://www.advantageconferences.com/pro/income. Ph 1-800-809-2935 for a Recorded Message.

Gen
teachat
Site Admin

Contact Octavia Tea as well

Postby sencha » Jul 22nd, '05, 15:52

You could also shoot an Email over to Octavia Tea (www.OctaviaTea.com) they are in the Chicago area as well and helped me with my questions.
sencha

Instant Messenger

Permissions