Tea class for beginners?

For general/other topics related to tea.

Jul 23rd, '05, 16:04

Tea class for beginners?

by Grace » Jul 23rd, '05, 16:04

I've always liked to drink tea but now I want to start actually learning. I'm a yoga/pilates instructor & I was interested in starting a small tea club for our studio members. The problem is that I am not knowledgeable enough in tea to begin one & there is no one here who is.

Are there any online tea classes for beginners you can recommend? I would like to get a good strong background but at this point all i can make is sun tea & green tea. But I don't even know if I make these correctly. This is what most people drink here in south Texas. But I would love to teach our members to expand their tastes, to try and learn something new.

What can you recommend for me? I'm basically beginning from scratch.

Jul 23rd, '05, 18:17

by PeteVu » Jul 23rd, '05, 18:17

www.teaclass.com

wonderful place to get the basics down, and learn a few interesting things along the way that make great small talk. Written by Chris, who you already know if youve tipptoed around this forum already.
There are four advantages to green tea... Its beauty, its taste, its aroma, and its health benefits. Learn to enjoy the first three and you'll forget you drank it for the fourth. ^^

+ Post Reply