Cha Cha vs. Winken

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

Cha Cha vs. Winken

Postby kthayer » Feb 22nd, '10, 19:29

Has anyone tried both Cha Cha and Winken Blinken and Nod to see if there is any difference? I know the percentages of teas used may be different, though the ingredients are the same. So I was just wondering.
kthayer

Re: Cha Cha vs. Winken

Postby cls46 » Feb 22nd, '10, 19:50

I have noticed that. It seems silly to me that anyone would spend $10 on winken when they could buy the same amount of Cha Cha for $7. I don't know what the percentages are like but if you were wanting to try a blend of those three things I would get the cheaper adagio version, since it was blended by pros and everything.
cls46

Postby kthayer » Feb 22nd, '10, 21:35

That's what I was thinking. Plus, with the Adagio version, you have the opportunity to buy a sample if you're not sure.
kthayer

Postby cls46 » Feb 23rd, '10, 09:23

Although WBN does make the best sellers list all the time so some of those sales must be repeat buyers so maybe its really good :? .
cls46

Postby kthayer » Feb 23rd, '10, 17:18

Plus, it still comes in the uber-cool tin with a neat picture on it, while the Cha Cha is being sold in bags. :wink:
kthayer

Postby RachelC » Feb 23rd, '10, 21:27

I have recently purchased the "Cha Cha" sampler and I did enjoy it, the tea was loose and not in a bag. Not sure what the WBN tastes like but maybe a taste test is in order. However, I will say that the precentages of each tea may vary greatly thus creating different flavor all together. I guess I need to buy it and see what the difference is. All in good time unless someone else beats me to it. :)
RachelC

Postby boywoodhe » Mar 1st, '10, 14:59

Hello, All

Hi Rach

I love cha cha! :D
I drink it every night before bedtime.
It is perfect... when you have an upset stomach or have a cold.
I tried cha cha and WBN and cha cha is much better for many reasons, in my opinion. (The price and taste)

yours in tea
woodie
boywoodhe

Instant Messenger

Permissions