An Irish Rum

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

An Irish Rum

Postby RachelC » Feb 24th, '10, 23:38

So I have decided to throw my hat into the ring with this festive drink...
An Irish Rum http://www.adagio.com/signature_blend/blend.html?blend=11731&SID=298758992b725f6edb7c0fbf56e497f0. It is definately an adventurous blend so drink at your own risk. It is a combination of peppermint, rum, and lime. Hope you like it.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Sincerely,
RachelC (A.K.A. Rachana Carter)
RachelC

Re: An Irish Rum

Postby LauraW » Feb 25th, '10, 11:26

Sounds risky - but tasty! Oddly enough, this is giving me an idea for an actual mixed drink... hm... rum, rumplemintz, lime for garnish... it's missing something. If I try it, I'll let you know!
LauraW

Postby Mote » Feb 25th, '10, 17:36

LauraW wrote:Sounds risky - but tasty! Oddly enough, this is giving me an idea for an actual mixed drink... hm... rum, rumplemintz, lime for garnish... it's missing something. If I try it, I'll let you know!
Add sugar and tonic, and you've got yourself a mojito. Not all that Irish, but still tasty. And very popular.
Mote

Postby myemmie » Feb 26th, '10, 01:15

I know - when Zack mentioned the contest, I immediately went into blending mode! I do love a good contest. And I'll admit, I'm so envious that they'll get to line all these teas up and test them out side by side...I wish I had the funds to do the same. :D
I think I wanna get in on the fun and plug mine over here in Chat too!
myemmie

Instant Messenger

Permissions