My friends have likely already noticed that I did a bunch of tea blend housekeeping today. I decided to get rid of all the Doctor Who teas - as fun as they were, my creative tea spirit was pulling me in another direction! Awhile back I created some teas inspired by song titles of Tori Amos. I got rid of three, Raspberry Swirl, Evergreen, and Cool on Your Island (yes, I know it is in the pass box - mea culpa
). I altered Never Seen Blue so that it is not so heavy on the blueberries and I added a bunch of new blends (and have been updating a few labels, too)!Almost Rosey
- valentines, vanilla and berry blastAtilla the Honey
- bengal green chai and vanilla greenIcicle
- cocomint, spiced green, peppermintIndian Summer
- chamomille, wild strawberries, sour appleLiquid Diamonds
- snowbud with just a hint of spearmintRubies and Gold
- Assam Melody and Rooibos CaramelRuby Through the Looking Glass
- honeybush chocolate and wild strawberrySamurai
- kukicha and bengal green chaiSuede
- mambo, caramel, oriental spiceWinter
- christmas, chestnut and a hint of orange
when blood oranges are available again, look out for Blood Roses
, a blend of valentines and blood oranges.
The original Tori inspired blends that are still available are Never Seen Blue
(just slightly altered), Martha's Foolish Ginger
, Black Dove
and Agent Orange.
Also - I know that of the Doctor Who blends the 9th and 10th Doctor blends were very popular...not to fear, the blends will not be changing, they will just be getting facelifts
The Ninth Doctor will become Riot Proof
and The Tenth Doctor will become Power of Orange Knickers
To see all the new teas and spot the new labels (work still in progress, btw) then head to my blends site: http://www.adagio.com/signature_blend/list.html?userId=87788&sid=d250e4b66b8a30eaa389b21ed136a37d&scrollTop=0
I hope you have as much fun poking around the new teas as I had creating them!!