TeaClass: The Tea Truth

Be a part of "TeaRetailer" history in the making.

TeaClass: The Tea Truth

Postby Charles » Mar 10th, '10, 17:06

We're proud to announce the new and improved TeaClass.com!

Info on what we're doing: http://www.tearetailer.com/article_46.html

Link to TeaClass http://www.teaclass.com

We'd love to get your feedback on any additions or modifications you'd like to see. What have we missed? What's too much? How can we improve this training program. Thanks for your feedback.
Charles

Re: TeaClass: The Tea Truth

Postby Chip » Mar 10th, '10, 17:15

It is an approachable stepping stone outline and anyone can do it at their own pace without getting overwhelmed which is nice ... and pick and choose lessons.

I only did the first lesson, but it seems very well organized and easy to follow. As I mentioned elsewhere, the review and "test" serve to reinforce the lesson.

I would like to see references and credits for whoever put this together ... it is always good to know the source. :mrgreen:
Chip
Mod/Admin

Postby Charles » Mar 10th, '10, 17:30

Thanks Chip. The original TeaClass content was written primarily by Chris Cason (then employee of Adagio and now co-founder of Tavalon Teas). I added to and updated this content and Christine Rillo (Tea Maestro, Editor and Customer Service Goddess for Adagio) made sure my ramblings made sense. Since he now works for another company, anything you dislike was probably written by Chris.
Charles

Postby bsteele » Mar 10th, '10, 17:55

Ummm very nice. I've only been able to look at it briefly, but I love it... especially the quiz part!

Great work.
bsteele

Instant Messenger

Permissions