Possible blend idea?

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Possible blend idea?

Postby teaspoon » Jul 25th, '05, 14:33

This may sound insane, but I think I may have hit upon something. At work just now, I tried mixing 2 parts pai mu tan white tea with 1 part chamomile, because I needed something to calm me down but I don't like chamomile on its own and my supply of Foxtrot is at home. It's really really good, because there's just enough white tea to tone down the chamomileness of the chamomile. Any chance such a blend might ever make it into the lineup on Adagio? If I could sell it here I'd be able to tell you if it's popular, but unfortunately I can't. Just thought I'd share my little experiment...
teaspoon

Postby chris » Jul 25th, '05, 14:42

Nice!

I'll blend some up now.... this may just be added to the lineup!! If so, what would you like to name it?

Cheers,

Chris
Adagio Maestro
chris

Postby teaspoon » Jul 25th, '05, 14:48

Whoa, I'd get to name it? Wow... I knew I liked this company. White Nocturne would be a good way to keep with the music theme... just a thought.

~a very bored teaspoon
teaspoon

Postby chris » Jul 25th, '05, 14:49

Great name!

Steepin' now......
chris

Postby chris » Jul 25th, '05, 15:28

:) Maybe it is just too early in the day for me to be sipping a drink containing Chamomile, but i'm not completely sold (no offense :( !). I'll try tweaking the blend a little and see what i can come up with.

Chris
Adagio Maestro
chris

Postby PeteVu » Jul 25th, '05, 16:24

how much water did u use to steep that?
PeteVu

Postby chris » Jul 25th, '05, 16:34

Used a 16oz ingenuiTEA, as usual! :wink:
chris

Postby teaspoon » Jul 26th, '05, 00:40

I'm not offended at all! Like I said, I realized that it probably was a crazy idea. I'll just have to continue blending my own! ;)

~the crazy little spoon
teaspoon

Postby PeteVu » Jul 26th, '05, 10:27

that sounds like a good idea because white tea and chamomile have soothing sweet flavors, but i love white tea too much to modify the flavor at all -_-v
PeteVu

Postby Daniel S » Jul 29th, '05, 15:53

Have you guys considered selling the traditional Moroccan Mint blend in addition to the Casablanca Twist? You've already got the gunpowder and peppermint for it.

Side question - why is the Casablanca Twist categorized as a Green tea while Darjeeling #1 as a Black? Shouldn't they both be one or the other?
Daniel S

Postby chris » Jul 29th, '05, 16:05

Thanks for the note.

Most people associate Morroccan Mint tea with green tea, so we felt that (since Casablanca Twist is our tastier alternative) it would be most useful to park it there... Spring darjeeling (Darj #1) is a rather "green" black tea anyway.

As for carrying Morroccan Mint, we've been toying with the idea for a while now. However, being the non-traditionalists that we are, we keep going back to our own blends.

Minty,

Chris
Adagio Maestro
chris

Postby chris » Aug 19th, '05, 17:54

With so many people recommending different homemade blends, I've decided to start working on a few new ones for Adagio.

Please drop a post to let us know if you've got any brilliant blends to recommend!
chris

Postby MR.T » Oct 12th, '08, 14:02

chris wrote:With so many people recommending different homemade blends, I've decided to start working on a few new ones for Adagio.

Please drop a post to let us know if you've got any brilliant blends to recommend!

What is Adagio i kinda new here:-)
MR.T

Postby Victoria » Oct 12th, '08, 18:27

:shock:
Adagio is the host of this forum.
You will find their banner at the top right of the page,
click it an you will go there.
:)

The post you replied to is over 3 years old, and I don't believe Chis
still works there. And now you can make your own blends
by yourself. There have been a lot of changes in 3 years.
:)
Victoria

Instant Messenger

Permissions