Pu-erh

Converse about the 34 tea lessons on teaclass.com

Pu-erh

Postby Charles » Mar 10th, '10, 15:48

This discussion thread is dedicated to questions and comments on the TeaClass lesson: Pu-erh (http://www.teaclass.com/lesson_0211.html). TeaClass is designed to be a free educational tool so if anything is unclear, let us know! We're also using TeaClass to train our own retail store staff so please feel free to share anything you've heard or read that disagrees with the lesson. Our goal is to continually improve this tool based on your feedback.
Charles

Re: Pu-erh

Postby rackleye » Mar 14th, '10, 01:33

I've read the material provided several times and tried to answer this quiz multiple times and I'm either confused about something (which is entirely possible) or there's a problem with this quiz. Let me know if I'm just wrong, however I've tried every reasonable combination that I can see and I can't get the quiz to register as correct.
rackleye

Postby Ebtoulson » Mar 14th, '10, 02:13

yea im having the same problem, all of the questions seem to be straight forward.
Ebtoulson

Postby Charles » Mar 14th, '10, 22:41

Sorry Guys. The Q&A didn't have a "correct answer" specified for Question 4. This has been resolved.
Charles

Postby llouie » Jun 14th, '10, 04:50

The taste profile described in the article, for the most part, only applies to ripe Pu-erh. The tast profile in Pu-erh changes as the tea ages. Very young Pu-erh is often grassy, floral or fruity while proper stored aged Pu-erh offers flavors of camphor, dried jujube, longan fruit, plum and ginseng. The most sought-after elements in Pu-erh are its bittersweet aftertaste (hui gan) and sweet aftertaste (hui tien).

Linda Louie
llouie

Instant Messenger

Permissions