Throb- by Eleanor Justice

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

Mar 14th, '10, 21:10

Throb- by Eleanor Justice

by Sojourne » Mar 14th, '10, 21:10

I purchased this tea on a whim, I liked the name and the label *grin*. Anyhow, when I received it I was like ewww, Chocolate, I must have ordered this without reading the blend (I admit that I did). I had a quick conversion of attitude to the informed with this tea. Chocolate covered strawberry, vanilla and Cherry Ceylon was a blend that reminded me slightly of a great coffee (however, I don't drink coffee). This tea was light and pleasant and my whole office and my family likes it. It is truly one of my all time favorites! :D

Mar 15th, '10, 10:25

Re: Throb- by Eleanor Justice

by EleanorJustice » Mar 15th, '10, 10:25

Oh, yay! I'm so glad -- and thank you for sharing this!

Mar 15th, '10, 15:08

by EleanorJustice » Mar 15th, '10, 15:08

By the wayyyy... did you know that Adagio gives you five points for every review you fill out? So, if you were so inclined, it would be *Awesome* if you were to share this fabulous and wonderful review (seriously -- it made my morning :) ) in the review section so it showed up in the blend description window.

(You can access the review blends area by signing into Adagio.com and looking for "Write Reviews" on the left column -- it seems like every tea you ever purchase is reviewable, so if you've purchased a bunch of tea, you can earn free tea just by giving feedback in the Write Reviews area!)

Either way -- thank you again for posting this! I have a big silly grin on my face right this very minute! :)

Mar 16th, '10, 21:56

by Sojourne » Mar 16th, '10, 21:56

Hey, you're welcome, I'm new to the blend thing and learning along the way. I couldn't resist the label but now, it's going to permanently be on my shelf. I did review it on the site too. I think my review was a little more lively, LOL. :mrgreen:

Mar 17th, '10, 20:19

by EleanorJustice » Mar 17th, '10, 20:19

Sojourne wrote:Hey, you're welcome, I'm new to the blend thing and learning along the way. I couldn't resist the label but now, it's going to permanently be on my shelf. I did review it on the site too. I think my review was a little more lively, LOL. :mrgreen:
Hee! *Fabulous!* Thanks so much, and I really am glad you're digging it! (Yay serendipity!)

+ Post Reply