RETURN OF THE WISHLIST!!!

If we've got something important to say, you'll hear it here first.

Mar 24th, '07, 17:39

by LavenderPekoe » Mar 24th, '07, 17:39

During the holidays Adagio opens the site www.teawish.com for you to create a wish list. If you had created one during that time, you can still edit it and all that, but I don't think you can create a new one right now.
Teas for trade:

Jun 30th, '07, 17:21

by mokie » Jun 30th, '07, 17:21

LavenderPekoe wrote:During the holidays Adagio opens the site www.teawish.com for you to create a wish list. If you had created one during that time, you can still edit it and all that, but I don't think you can create a new one right now.
We couldn't create one during the holidays, either--it was only open to existing users (see Amanda's note earlier in the thread).

Bummer all around, ya.

Nov 13th, '07, 17:31

by teamuse » Nov 13th, '07, 17:31

I would love to be able to change my shipping address on Teawish since I've moved a few times since creating it.
"Life is too short to drink bad tea!"

May 4th, '08, 01:52

by chamekke » May 4th, '08, 01:52

Is there ever going to be a functioning Wishlist on TeaWish - or anywhere else on the Adagio site, for that matter? I'd love to put together a list, linked to my account, with all the teas that I'd like to try. That would make it SO much easier to shop...

Incidentally, earlier tonight I added a whole bunch of teas to my shopping cart. However, because I wanted to do some more thinking and looking around before finalizing the order, I didn't go to Checkout. The next time I went back to the shopping cart, the shopping cart was empty! (No idea how that happened - I didn't delete cookies.) So now I have to recreate the list. It's not a HUGE deal, but if there were a Wishlist feature, it wouldn't be necessary.

The big argument for a Wishlist, of course, is that it will encourage all of us to buy more tea, more systematically, at more profit to Adagio :wink:

"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cosy, doesn't try it on."
- Billy Connolly

May 4th, '08, 05:21

by henley » May 4th, '08, 05:21

chamekke wrote:Incidentally, earlier tonight I added a whole bunch of teas to my shopping cart. However, because I wanted to do some more thinking and looking around before finalizing the order, I didn't go to Checkout. The next time I went back to the shopping cart, the shopping cart was empty! (No idea how that happened - I didn't delete cookies.) So now I have to recreate the list. It's not a HUGE deal, but if there were a Wishlist feature, it wouldn't be necessary.
I shop the same way & you're right, it's frustrating to put the time & effort into the order just to have it disappear. A different vendor from whom I order keeps the items in your cart until you empty it--even if it is a few weeks. It's a nice feature.

Aug 10th, '08, 08:54

by soapy » Aug 10th, '08, 08:54

I think this should come back & to stay permanently year round!!!!
Get Paid to go on Vacations and deduct ALL personal travel, car purchases, concerts, attractions,golfing, flowers, going to sport events and so much more.
ask me how!
http://travelsyourway.biz
What are you waiting for...Join Today!

Aug 10th, '08, 12:39

by chamekke » Aug 10th, '08, 12:39

If the Wishlist is never going to be restored (and I can't think for the life of me why Adagio wouldn't want to encourage their customers in buying more tea), then I would like to request that Adagio:

1 - Take down the now-defunct Teawish website, and
2 - Remove this thread so that we aren't continually reminded of what we don't have :wink:

"Never trust a man who, when left alone in a room with a tea cosy, doesn't try it on."
- Billy Connolly

Aug 10th, '08, 13:02

by soapy » Aug 10th, '08, 13:02

chamekke wrote:If the Wishlist is never going to be restored (and I can't think for the life of me why Adagio wouldn't want to encourage their customers in buying more tea), then I would like to request that Adagio:

1 - Take down the now-defunct Teawish website, and
2 - Remove this thread so that we aren't continually reminded of what we don't have :wink:

Great points!
Get Paid to go on Vacations and deduct ALL personal travel, car purchases, concerts, attractions,golfing, flowers, going to sport events and so much more.
ask me how!
http://travelsyourway.biz
What are you waiting for...Join Today!

Aug 26th, '08, 04:15

by doyoulovedee » Aug 26th, '08, 04:15

i never knew there was a wishlist.
now i wish there was...
that would be so nifty!

Aug 26th, '08, 10:31

by chamekke » Aug 26th, '08, 10:31

A new version of the wishlist is being trialed right now.

Please consult this thread: http://www.teachat.com/viewtopic.php?t=6130

- Billy Connolly

Sep 11th, '08, 22:16

by daughteroftheKing » Sep 11th, '08, 22:16

WooHoo! Accidentally discovered the new Wishlist the other day. At last! Thank you, Adagio :D .
"Top off the tea... it lubricates the grey matter."
(Jerry Ledbetter, "Good Neighbors")

Sep 11th, '08, 23:30
Scrolling: scrolling

by Victoria » Sep 11th, '08, 23:30

Ohhhh DotK, add the new AliShan on there!!
It's gonna be a good one!
:)

Sep 12th, '08, 00:04

by daughteroftheKing » Sep 12th, '08, 00:04

Vic - I just read your posts over on teaday about the new Ali Shan. When did Adagio add that? I started to put together an order a couple days ago but had to log out before finishing. Now I'm glad I waited since I hadn't seen the ali shan. It's on my wishlist now!

Sep 12th, '08, 00:07
Scrolling: scrolling

by Victoria » Sep 12th, '08, 00:07

It just showed up this week, but those lucky EAST COASTERS hogged it all and we have to wait.

It's ok, 'cause we got Spring Darjeeling and they don't!! Ha!

Sep 12th, '08, 00:14

by daughteroftheKing » Sep 12th, '08, 00:14

What? They couldn't send a box to their own warehouse in California?? Ack!
Ok, delayed gratification is a good thing.
"Top off the tea... it lubricates the grey matter."
(Jerry Ledbetter, "Good Neighbors")

+ Post Reply