Signature Blend Availability...

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

Apr 1st, '10, 21:09

Signature Blend Availability...

by CannonBoy » Apr 1st, '10, 21:09

How often are the availability of the Signature Blends refreshed? Is there a way to sign up to be notified when a Blend (or any standard tea for that matter) is back in stock?

A couple of years ago I made a purchase with Adagio, and they threw in a sample of "Birthday Tea". I enjoyed it, and was looking at maybe placing an order for some, however I've noticed over the last couple of weeks that it is not available. Any word when it may be available again?

Thanks!

Apr 2nd, '10, 08:44

Re: Signature Blend Availability...

by Aphroditea » Apr 2nd, '10, 08:44

A similar thread has been started. Availability is really based on when Adagio can get their ingredients in - and this fluctuates.

http://www.teachat.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=12570

Apr 2nd, '10, 16:14

by beckynoel » Apr 2nd, '10, 16:14

I'm pretty sure "Birthday Tea" is unavailable right now because Adagio is very low on their caramel flavored tea. You can still purchase caramel on its own, but blends that contain it aren't available.

You can email Adagio and ask if they know when it will be available again. They're really good about emailing back-- usually within a couple of hours.

Apr 2nd, '10, 23:45
Adagio

by ilya » Apr 2nd, '10, 23:45

You are correct in that the birthday blend is unavailable because the are out of caramel. However, we are only out in CA whereas the NJ warehouse has plenty. Here's a link to bypass the out-of-stock notice and add it to your cart:

Apr 4th, '10, 14:35

by CannonBoy » Apr 4th, '10, 14:35

Thanks everyone!

I'll definitely have to add some to my next order!

May 3rd, '10, 09:21

by RachelC » May 3rd, '10, 09:21

Maybe this has already been answered but I didn't find it so I will ask... When are we to expect to have all teas used for blending back in stock? Those of us with addictions to some of those that are out of stock are really starting to "jones" for more right about now. :lol:

May 3rd, '10, 10:28

by msmeghann82 » May 3rd, '10, 10:28

I'm curious too, RachelC. I went to see if any of the tea blends I had favorited were back in stock yet, and alas, they are not. I have a few that I really want for summer iced teas and I will wait, but hopefully they will be in stock soon. Hopefully I will still have room in my cupboard for a few tins at that point!

May 3rd, '10, 11:13

by Aphroditea » May 3rd, '10, 11:13

RachelC wrote:Maybe this has already been answered but I didn't find it so I will ask... When are we to expect to have all teas used for blending back in stock? Those of us with addictions to some of those that are out of stock are really starting to "jones" for more right about now. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I know EXACTLY how you feel! My goto morning blend is often out, so I have to get 2 or 3 at a time for fear of it being out again. And now, I have some ice-tea blends that would be extremely nice right about now (considering we have already hit the 90s where I am)...but, for now, I wait. We need a SBA chapter - Signature Blends Anonymous :mrgreen:

May 3rd, '10, 15:26

by RachelC » May 3rd, '10, 15:26

Aphroditea wrote: We need a SBA chapter - Signature Blends Anonymous :mrgreen:
LOL! :lol: I agree or perhaps yet we should find out what everyone is either low on or out of and if someone else has it swap for something else. Just until the teas are in. I know they have a tea swap on here but I am only talking about signature blends. Just a thought. So what are you almost out of?

May 3rd, '10, 16:59

by Aphroditea » May 3rd, '10, 16:59

RachelC wrote:
Aphroditea wrote: We need a SBA chapter - Signature Blends Anonymous :mrgreen:
LOL! :lol: I agree or perhaps yet we should find out what everyone is either low on or out of and if someone else has it swap for something else. Just until the teas are in. I know they have a tea swap on here but I am only talking about signature blends. Just a thought. So what are you almost out of?
Petra. I have ordered a couple of the regular chais to crutch along on until it is available again. Also, Indian Summer and Strawberries Eric (both are ice tea blends) - which have not been available for 2 months now! :cry:

Hey, Zack - you still got that tin of Indian Summer?! :D :wink:

May 4th, '10, 18:39

by rabbitsib » May 4th, '10, 18:39

It seams that a lot of signature blends are out. What Gives? I'll go crazy when I run out of my signature blends. I need me tea :x :oops: :cry: :mrgreen: :lol:

May 12th, '10, 19:12

by RachelC » May 12th, '10, 19:12

They are BACK the tea has returned. Go forth and BUY BUY BUY! :D

May 12th, '10, 20:12

by msmeghann82 » May 12th, '10, 20:12

Woohoo! Hoping to place an order friday :D

+ Post Reply