You should sell gift certificates.

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

You should sell gift certificates.

Postby Saunka » Jul 26th, '05, 10:38

The title says it all. You guys should sell gift certificates. I tend to be hard to shop for because I like electronics, computer-related stuff, and typically people don't find the right thing for me anyway. But if I could just tell people to come to this website and buy me a gift certificate....well that would be just dandy.

Perhaps if the amount of the certificate was over a certain amount, you could give a $5 coupon to the person that sent the certificate to encourage them to try your stuff too. I've sent a bunch of the discounts out, but only a couple of people have redeemed them. I think I'm going to have to start brewing tea for all my friends just to convince them.

Cheers,
Wes
Saunka

Location: Ed gets excited harvesting the first flush darjeeling.

Postby chris » Jul 26th, '05, 10:50

Wes--

We actually have them already! You can access them here (available in any amount).

Haven't worked out any rewards yet-- we were under the impression that spreading the good word of great tea is rewarding enough!

Cheers,

Chris
Adagio Maestro
chris

Postby Saunka » Jul 26th, '05, 10:51

chris wrote:Wes--

We actually have them already! You can access them here (available in any amount).

Haven't worked out any rewards yet-- we were under the impression that spreading the good word of great tea is rewarding enough!

Cheers,

Chris
Adagio Maestro

Now how come I didn't see that before?
Saunka

Postby Saunka » Jul 26th, '05, 10:54

Ahh..the Gift link is like the one link I hadn't hit. You might want to put that stuff under the the "Extras" teacup link too.
Saunka

Instant Messenger

Permissions