Suggestion re: Signature Blends / search options

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Mar 31st, '10, 12:25

Suggestion re: Signature Blends / search options

by myemmie » Mar 31st, '10, 12:25

When I have an idea for something that sounds tasty, I try to go through the signature blends list to see if someone might have had the same ideas before I create one myself...this gets really tricky though because of the way the search filters are set up. I understand that, due to volume issues, not everyone's teas come up on the main page, but are accessible through filter if you know the tea name already, or the blendmeister. In my situation though, and I'd think a lot of other peoples, it'd be helpful to have a filter option by ingredient/type of tea used. Each blend has the flavors listed on the page already, so the means for setting this up are already implemented and would take anything extra for Adagio, aside from the means to sort through them.
Just an idea, but I'd love to be able to try out some more of these blends that don't make it to the front page!

Apr 9th, '10, 17:00

Re: Suggestion re: Signature Blends / search options

by jazz88 » Apr 9th, '10, 17:00

Suggestion: adding a randomizer or "surprise me" button (or whatever wording you prefer) which would display a random tea blend.

Apr 10th, '10, 14:59

by LauraW » Apr 10th, '10, 14:59

jazz88 wrote:Suggestion: adding a randomizer or "surprise me" button (or whatever wording you prefer) which would display a random tea blend.
+1 - sounds like a great idea!

Apr 12th, '10, 01:10
Adagio

by ilya » Apr 12th, '10, 01:10

That sounds like a fun idea. I'll try to find some time to implement that this week.

Apr 12th, '10, 10:20

by Aphroditea » Apr 12th, '10, 10:20

Yay!! I love the whole Google "I'm feeling lucky" feel to this! :mrgreen:

+ Post Reply