One thing I like...

We're always open to a little constructive criticism.

Apr 7th, '10, 14:14

One thing I like...

by AlexZorach » Apr 7th, '10, 14:14

I've been seeing Adagio's products more in supermarkets and other stores over the past year or so. I like this. One of my friends who didn't even know of Adagio bought a canister of loose kukicha that she found in a store.

I'm not quite sure if this is a trend or just my random luck or because I've been noticing tea more...but I just wanted to say that I appreciate seeing Adagio's products for sale. Often, in supermarkets, there aren't any loose teas for sale...and I think it's great to see the market in the U.S. shifting to where there are more options out there!

Apr 14th, '10, 14:43
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: One thing I like...

by Chip » Apr 14th, '10, 14:43

Yeah, it is always cool seeing some Adagio products at the local Giant and Wegmans!

Apr 14th, '10, 20:49

by iannon » Apr 14th, '10, 20:49

i so wish there was a Wegmans here....

Apr 14th, '10, 21:26

by Chip » Apr 14th, '10, 21:26

iannon wrote:i so wish there was a Wegmans here....
Well, they have mostly their own brand that sucks, and Rishi, and a lot of other brands ... and a little bit of Adagio. But it is a start.

Oh, way off topic. They carry truffles (the kind pigs like to hunt for and dig up with their snouts) at some of their higher income locations (I have to drive a LONGGGG way to get there) in their extensive mushroom section. LOL, they are in a clear lock box and sell for around gazillion dollars an ounce.

Apr 14th, '10, 21:28

by iannon » Apr 14th, '10, 21:28

Chip wrote:
Well, they have mostly their own brand that sucks, and Rishi, and a lot of other brands ... and a little bit of Adagio. But it is a start.

Oh, way off topic. They carry truffles (the kind pigs like to hunt for and dig up with their snouts) at some of their higher income locations (I have to drive a LONGGGG way to get there) in their extensive mushroom section. LOL, they are in a clear lock box and sell for around gazillion dollars an ounce.
yea..i didnt reaally mean for their tea selection..but overall..the deli/bakery sections for instance..yumm

Apr 14th, '10, 21:33

by Chip » Apr 14th, '10, 21:33

iannon wrote:
Chip wrote:

yea..i didnt reaally mean for their tea selection..but overall..the deli/bakery sections for instance..yumm
OK, now getting way off topic. Their crustless chesecakes are da bombe! And none of the trans fat of typical crusted cheesecake (yeah, still oodles of fat, but go for the mini cake and eat small servings).

Jeez, and cheese! And they will make your sushi and sashimi fresh to order! Well, they got it going on. But if you can, visit one in a higher income demographic region, they are amazing.

+ Post Reply