White Peony King

White and yellow teas are among the most subtle.

White Peony King

Postby TEAcher1111 » Aug 23rd, '10, 20:26

So every Spring i eagerly await the arrival of the fresh spring white teas. They ARE the perfect cup of tea on a hot day. I am especially a fan of the White Peony King. I was heart broken to find out that this year there was just not enough to go around... Was anyone able to get a hold of some?

TEAcher1111

Re: White Peony King

Postby TIM » Aug 23rd, '10, 23:57

TEAcher1111 wrote:So every Spring i eagerly await the arrival of the fresh spring white teas. They ARE the perfect cup of tea on a hot day. I am especially a fan of the White Peony King. I was heart broken to find out that this year there was just not enough to go around... Was anyone able to get a hold of some?

Yup, was tasting 2 grades of White Peony in July from the Tea Gallery. Not a good year for Fu Ding tea I must say.

User avatar TIM
Vendor Member
Contact TIM:

Re: White Peony King

Postby JRS22 » Aug 24th, '10, 07:21

TIM wrote:Yup, was tasting 2 grades of White Peony in July from the Tea Gallery. Not a good year for Fu Ding tea I must say.

I've been eagerly awaiting the appearance of the 2010 Rishi Fuding Grand Cru. The 2009 harvest was sold out before Chip distributed the OTTI. Do I have reason to be pessimistic about the 2010 harvest?

User avatar JRS22

Today's Poll

Community

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest