Aug 26th, '10, 21:49

A Quick Tea Survey for our Tealoving Friends!

by OchameTaiken » Aug 26th, '10, 21:49

Hey all,

I am trying to get a little input from all of our tea aficionado friends for some research I am doing for the University of Shizuoka.

I hate to bother anybody, so I just put together a quick little survey in order to get people's input and insight into their tea-drinking personalities. It's really actually a fun little survey, and takes maybe 6 minutes or so. I figure we all enjoy talking about our tea-drinking here!

Right now, this is devoted specifically to our tea friends in the United States. But it doesn't matter if you're an avid tea drinker, tea-newbie, or even in the industry. It's purely academic, not a business survey!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5TTKLDX

Any help would be really wonderful! Of course, you may feel free to share it with any of your tea friends in the US. :D

Thanks guys!

Aug 26th, '10, 22:10
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: A Quick Tea Survey for our Tealoving Friends!

by Mr. Usaji » Aug 26th, '10, 22:10

You'll get quite a sampling bias by posting this on a forum for tea enthusiasts! People here are obsessed with tea. But I doubt most Americans have experienced tea beyond the cardboard-tasting water that comes from powder in a little bag.

Aug 26th, '10, 22:41

by Chip » Aug 26th, '10, 22:41

And done! I wonder how I voted? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Will you share the results with us?

Aug 26th, '10, 22:50

by OchameTaiken » Aug 26th, '10, 22:50

Thanks for the responses.

I'm not too worried about sampling bias. I need to hear from serious tea-nuts just as much as I need to hear from average folk. :lol:
I'm getting it sent out to plenty of less tea-obsessed demographics as well. But this is strictly an informal Q&A, to supplement the real bulk of the research.

I could probably share some results if we get a good turn out. If anybody has questions...

Aug 26th, '10, 23:02

by Mr. Usaji » Aug 26th, '10, 23:02

I did the survey, and it turns out I actually don't know much about my own tea-drinking habits.

I've started drinking hojicha at night (I'm drinking it right now!) but I don't know if that's "green tea."

Aug 27th, '10, 01:09

by Victoria » Aug 27th, '10, 01:09

Ok, done!

+ Post Reply