This thread will not die! Not on my watch..
I hope this helps Nick. Clouds Tea Collection Series No. 2 Raw Puhttp://www.cloudsgrouphk.com/
Got a sample from Nicolas and had it for a second time today.Astringency
- very littleDryness-(mouth)
- not much, if anyMouthfeel
- a bit light, but livelyHuigan
- slight but present, last a minute or twoFlavor
- after the rinse, first infusion was like tasting the air of a fresh mountian forest, very light, hints of lavenderAroma
- woods after the rain, slightly floralOverall value
- for its age and immeadiate drinkability, very fairPurchase again
- I will purchased a whole cake next time
Came more alive in the 2nd and 3rd infusion. A delightful sheng, my first. Didn't have some of the less desireable features of young sheng I'd heard about, but it is supposed to be drinkable immediately according to the Clouds website. It gave me a nice calm alertness which is perfect for work, though it also gave me the munchies.
I'm looking forward to getting the samples from the OTTI.