The Office Quotes

Miscellaneous Discussion. Any topics that don't fit in other areas of the forum.

Sep 23rd, '10, 14:53
Location: In a pasture across from Napoleon Dynamite's Grandma's house

The Office Quotes

by tinafatlard » Sep 23rd, '10, 14:53

If know any quotes from the office post them up!!! :)

Dwight: As a farmer, I know that when an animal is sick, sometimes the right thing to do is to put it out of its misery. With the electricity we're using to keep Meredith alive we could power a small fan for 2 days. You tell me what's unethical.
(Dwight is my fav!!!:D)

Michael: Guess what, I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I don't know. I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me... No, don't sue me. That is the opposite of the point that I'm trying to make.

Michael: Ladies and Gentlemen. I have some bad news. Meredith was hit by a car.
Jim: What?
Dwight: Where?
Michael: It happened this morning in the parking lot. I took her to the hospital, and the doctors tried to save her life. They did the best that they could... And she is going to be OK.
Stanley: What is wrong with you? Why did you have to phrase it like that?
Oscar: So she's really going to be fine?
Michael: Yes. She has a slight pelvical fracture, but, ah... people have survived far worse.
Pam: Thank God you were there.
Michael: Yeah.
Andy: Did you see who did it?
Dwight: No need we can just check the security tapes.
Michael: Gah. Kind of a good news bad news there. I was able to be on the scene so quickly because I was in the car that hit her.
Jim: Who was driving?
Pam: Oh, Michael.

Sep 23rd, '10, 16:34

Re: The Office Quotes

by alan logan » Sep 23rd, '10, 16:34

Michael Scott:

Is there a God ?

Well, if not, what are all these churches for ?
and who is Jesus' Dad ?

S4.ep01

Sep 23rd, '10, 16:40

Re: The Office Quotes

by alan logan » Sep 23rd, '10, 16:40

oh, I nearly forgot but then suddenly remembered:

f***yeahtheoffice2.tumblr.com/
(type http//: before the url of course AND then yes, type the f word before "yeah")

(system blocks the url as link and also even a certain word, BUT this is a totally innocent link to a tumbler dedicated to the series, not like it were NSFW, plus who would even dream spending worktime on a forum anyway ?)

+ Post Reply