Vanilla Sencha

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

Vanilla Sencha

Postby ginseng » Apr 14th, '07, 14:48

I love, love, love Vanilla Sencha tea :D . I think that Adagio needs to sell more flavored green teas. It is easier to transition into green tea when it is flavored. I think more tea beginners would be willing to try a flavored green tea over a plain one. I love Vanilla Sencha because it is subtle, not overwhelming or too sweet.
ginseng

Postby tomasini » Apr 14th, '07, 15:03

Flavored teas do lure people into the world of tea...but once you get in, and start drinking more traditional teas the very idea of flavored ones seems so...blasphemous..but i do get what you're saying as i once was one of those lost souls :-P
Makes sense...I just probably won't every drink teas like that again... :?
tomasini

Postby TeaFanatic » Apr 14th, '07, 15:53

I would agree with Tomasini, I just think that flavored teas are totally unacceptable once you get into drinking teas. I just think that flavors overpower any taste of tea that you may get especailly in green teas whose flavor is not that strong in the first place.

That being said, if flavored tea convinces more people to drink loose leaf, then I am all for selling more. While, I personally cannot find any reason to drink flavored teas, I understand that most people are not like me, and if we want to show more people the wonders of loose leaf tea, maybe we need to start them off on flavored tea. I don't know, anyone else have any input on this?
TeaFanatic

Postby tomasini » Apr 14th, '07, 15:56

Well put Tea Fanatic, I agree whole heartedly 8)
tomasini

Postby sippy cup » Aug 2nd, '07, 11:03

vanilla sencha...that idea just really strikes me, i can't imagine the flavor. usually when i think of flavored greens i think of fruit flavors or something; a traditional sweetness combined with the vegetal sweetness of sencha, i just can't imagine. what does it taste like to you?
sippy cup

Postby Samovar » Aug 3rd, '07, 12:36

I would like to try a Vanilla Sencha!

I am currently drinking a Cherry Rose Sencha. It is delightfu! Even though I drink a regular green tea, I prefer the flavored - be it green or black (the exception being English Breakfast

Samovar
Samovar

Instant Messenger

Permissions