Vanilla Green

These teas can resemble virtually any flavor imaginable.

Aug 16th, '07, 13:46

Vanilla Green

by Samovar » Aug 16th, '07, 13:46

Has anyone tried vanilla green tea? I have the vanilla black tea and I love it!

How is the vanilla green?

Samovar

Aug 16th, '07, 15:04

by xine » Aug 16th, '07, 15:04

Hey Samovar! i finally got to try out the new flavored greens. I really enjoy the vanilla green- I like it a whole lot, better than the vanilla black flavored tea.

I find that it has a really nice sweetness- which I don't find with the vanilla black tea, cos the black tea is a lot richer. The green tea really mellows out the whole cup, and there is a certain creamy note. Definitely try out a sample- the other flavored greens are good too, mango and raspberry. I haven't tried the cherry yet, as I am not a fan of cherry flavor entirely, but will try it out anyway.

Aug 16th, '07, 15:06

by Samovar » Aug 16th, '07, 15:06

Thanks so much, xine. You've inspired me to try the other green flavors as well!

Samovar

Aug 18th, '07, 13:16

by Wesli » Aug 18th, '07, 13:16

Vanilla flavored green tea... Sigh...

Aug 22nd, '07, 17:20

by aqueoustransmegan » Aug 22nd, '07, 17:20

I love vanilla so I had to try it even though I don't usually like flavored green tea and I've never had a vanilla tea I likedI ordered some.

I was overal quiet impressed because I actually liked it. I bought the big can and I don't think it will be a waste! It has a very light flavor, of both vanilla and green tea taste, but it is good. I liked it straight and iced better than hot but with milk and sugar it made an awesome milky desserty drink with cookies.

I am not a drink your tea plain with no cream, sugar, flavor, or honey person...I say whatever tastes good tastes good!

Aug 27th, '07, 11:33
Location: Somewhere in the wilds of Montana, but never without a teacup.

Re: Vanilla Green

by skywarrior » Aug 27th, '07, 11:33

Samovar wrote:Has anyone tried vanilla green tea? I have the vanilla black tea and I love it!

How is the vanilla green?

Samovar
I usually love flavored teas, but there's only been a few I've been able to drink. Most have this really awful flavoring I can't explain. Sort of like burnt caramel. Nasty stuff.

But I've had some good vanilla black teas, so maybe that's the trick, finding places that use decent vanilla and go from there.

+ Post Reply