Bulk tea sachets

Trends and Tips on developing and operating a tea business.

Bulk tea sachets

Postby H.M. Murdock » Aug 21st, '07, 14:58

I am looking into starting my own business. Unfortunately, it's not really a tea business, per se, but it draws a lot of inspiration from the tea industry and the techniques therein. So I figured that I would ask around here, since I'm a loyal Adagio tea drinker.

I'm looking for wholesale tea sachets. The empty kind. Or "bags," if you will. I'm open to different varieties, because the main problem is that I just don't know where to find the blasted things outside of specialty stores online that want too much for too little if I'm going to be retailing the product. Is there any company that allows you to order online or has an online catalog, or any company at all that y'all can direct me to?
H.M. Murdock

Postby Mary R » Aug 21st, '07, 15:04

Adagio actually carries some paper filters--100 for $3. That's the best price I've seen...wholesale or not.
Mary R

Postby H.M. Murdock » Aug 21st, '07, 15:15

I've considered those, but due to the reviews I am kind of iffy. I'll likely cave and get some, but the fact that they have problems with longer steep times rings a lot of bells in my head; the use I intend to put them to will see them in hot water for 5 minutes with something a bit heavier than tea.
H.M. Murdock

Postby xine » Aug 21st, '07, 15:32

We also have a wholesale site- http://www.adagioXL.com. You can create an account with a valid tax/reseller ID.

Our paper filters are similar to Finum's paper filters.
xine

Instant Messenger

Permissions