Custom Tea Listing

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

Oct 19th, '10, 05:41

Custom Tea Listing

by denholma » Oct 19th, '10, 05:41

Are not all custom teas listed in the custom blends listing? The three blends that I have created recently are all listed there but one blend that I created a long time ago isn't listed even though I recently ordered it. It comes up when I search by my name, but it isn't in the list of blends. So, I'm wondering, do they just not show them all? If they don't (and since there aren't hundreds listed under every alphabet letter I'm guessing they don't) what are the criteria for the tea to be listed on the alphabetical blends listing? Mostly just curious, I don't really expect anyone to purchase my tea since it isn't anything very special, just something that I love. :D

Oct 26th, '10, 13:45

Re: Custom Tea Listing

by kymidwife » Oct 26th, '10, 13:45

I think if a tea goes a certain length of time without being purchased, it gets removed from the alphabetical listing, although it remains searchable by name or by creator. This keeps the list from getting overpopulated, particularly by teas that are older and never developed a following.

Sarah

Dec 3rd, '10, 11:16

by nrstooge » Dec 3rd, '10, 11:16

I noticed that... I had one I found and wrote down the name, went back in 2 days later and now I can't find it. I don't remember the creator either so I guess it is lost forever for me. sigh...

Dec 3rd, '10, 13:16

by SimplyJenW » Dec 3rd, '10, 13:16

nrstooge wrote:I noticed that... I had one I found and wrote down the name, went back in 2 days later and now I can't find it. I don't remember the creator either so I guess it is lost forever for me. sigh...
Is this it? I did a search for 'top'.

http://www.adagio.com/signature_blend/b ... ollTop=284

Dec 3rd, '10, 13:30

by nrstooge » Dec 3rd, '10, 13:30

SimplyJenW wrote:
nrstooge wrote:I noticed that... I had one I found and wrote down the name, went back in 2 days later and now I can't find it. I don't remember the creator either so I guess it is lost forever for me. sigh...
Is this it? I did a search for 'top'.

http://www.adagio.com/signature_blend/b ... ollTop=284
Yes it is... thank you!!! Now at least I know the components of it and who made it.

+ Post Reply