ORDERING INFO and GENERAL INFO regarding Hagi SO 13 "Tempest"
Hi, me again, so you know how to order
(if you participated in past offers, just humor me and let me remind you ). I did not want the simple procedure to get lost in that long rambling post.
There may be a change or two this time around, so read even if you have previously participated in a HAGI SO!!! Ordering is pretty simple. This is the way it must be done per the vendor's request. Thanks for your cooperation.
1) Pick your piece by number. Also choose at least 3 alternates in order of preference. Get this to me ASAP. This will likely sell out very quickly. Some SO's sell out in less than 30 minutes, some in a day ... !!!
If you want 2 pieces, you can order 2 but your second one will be pending satisfying others' requests for one. Include 3 or more
alternates for the second selection.
Ordering is based on first come, first served. Unfortunately, it is inevitable that all members will not be successful, and be disappointed. The SO's have all sold out very quickly (except SO 9 and 11). The good news, there will be a future SO very soon!
As always, a primary criteria of this SO, the seller requires your order to be channeled through your friendly TeaChat Moderator.
You will interfere with the flow of the process if you attempt to contact the seller directly regarding your SO order. You will be contacted by the seller in due course, so please be patient.
2) PM me with your preorder including the item numbers, your user name, your actual name and shipping address, your paypal email, and your shipping choice.
3) I will sort things out and PM the results of your request.
If you are intending to combine your SO order with an ebay purchase from the seller Magokorodo, PM this to me at this time!!!
4) After tabulating all the orders, I will forward your order along with all the others to the vendor.
5) Member paypal payments may be handled a little differently this time around (and in the future) as we try to find more efficient ways to handle the SO payment process that will save the seller valuable time. This is critical as the strong Yen has placed pressures upon the seller.
You will be notified by me
directly of possible changes and actual process. But payments will be via paypal! If you do not have a paypal account, it is easy to create one at paypal.com.
6) The seller ships items directly to you from Japan. This vendor is highly reputable and shipping from Japan is safe and easy.
7) You receive your order and enjoy for the rest of your life!!! ...