Bellini Iced Tea

These teas can resemble virtually any flavor imaginable.

Oct 21st, '05, 21:11

bellini tea

by dawn » Oct 21st, '05, 21:11

I also had the bellini tea at olive garden. I asked the waitress and she said that it is a bottle of syrup that they mix with the tea. There was no brand name on it, just Bellini and Olive Garden. I am also looking for it!

Oct 25th, '05, 13:46

Bellini Tea

by Redneckme20 » Oct 25th, '05, 13:46

Bellini Tea

2 large peaches, cut into chunks
1/2 cup sugar
2 teaspoons lemon juice
1 unsweetened tea
Garnish
1 large peaches, cut into 6 slices
6 sprigs mint
1. Combine peach chunks, sugar, and lemon juice.
2. Allow to sit 30 minutes.
3. Bring to a boil, stirring in sugar until dissolved.
4. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook 15 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
6. Pour through a strainer, pressing solids to extract flavor and juices.
7. Chill and discard solids.
8. Place about 1-3 tbsp of the peach syrup in a glass and fill with unsweetened tea
9. Garnish with a peach slice and mint sprig.

Dec 13th, '08, 18:12

Truth about Raspberry Peach Bellini

by amplify » Dec 13th, '08, 18:12

The syrup is made for Olive Garden by a company called Monin. http://www.monin.com/

Jan 5th, '10, 19:54

Re: BELLINI ICED TEA

by lincoln » Jan 5th, '10, 19:54

You can buy Bellini Iced Tea in bottles at Olive Garden for $7.95

Mar 4th, '10, 21:08

Re: Bellini Iced Tea

by msmeghann82 » Mar 4th, '10, 21:08

These syrups are good to sweeten iced tea, but I prefer the sugar free varieties. I'm not sure if Monin offers sugar free, but Torani does, with great prices on Amazon.com. The sugar free don't taste sugar free and are quite amazing (my favorite so far is the Raspberry)!

Mar 5th, '10, 10:21

by luckyladylynn » Mar 5th, '10, 10:21

Bellini Tea from Olive Garden. Love it. They serve it with a slice of frozen peach. I have bought the syrup direct from Olive Garden Restaurant. ENJOY. :wink:

Apr 11th, '10, 14:30

by madcow » Apr 11th, '10, 14:30

Perhaps I did not take the time to read this entire thread, but I did read far enough that I felt I should jump in and tell the original poster where she can purchase the same Peach and Red Raspberry Bellini Syrup by the bottle.

I believe you mentioned that the first time you tasted it was at the Olive Garden Restaurant in your City. I have several of them in the Greater Kansas City Area, and I purchase 8 of the bottles of Bellini Syrup which is exactly what Olive Garden uses as a flavoring that they add to thier brewed iced tea.

Don't bother with having to buy 'this' and mix 'that'. Just ask the hostess or the bartender if you may purchase a bottle of the Peach and Red Raspberry Bellini Syrup (has the Olive Garden Label on the actual bottle.) I stock up on it and purchase 6-8 bottles at a time. An ounce of the Bellini Syrup is 70 calories. To one large glass of brewed iced tea I probably use less than 1/2 ounce of the syrup to each glass of iced tea that I consume in one day. Usually about 64 ounces of tea (I take meds that make me thirsty all day long).

At Olive Garden, if they are running low on thier Bellini Syrup, they may not be able to sell you any, so call ahead so you don't make a wasted trip driving, and if they do have plenty they will sell it to you. It has absolutley no alcohol in it.

Well Wishes, and
Most Sincerely,
gnatelee

Apr 11th, '10, 14:36

Re: bellini tea

by madcow » Apr 11th, '10, 14:36

dawn wrote:I also had the bellini tea at olive garden. I asked the waitress and she said that it is a bottle of syrup that they mix with the tea. There was no brand name on it, just Bellini and Olive Garden. I am also looking for it!
Dawn~
I admire those who have the tenacity to wait on people whether it be a waitress, a bartender, or any 'service-type' driven industry. However, every now and then we cross paths with someone that does not necessarily know what they are talking about. I am sorry that the 'server' did not have the knowledge to know that Olive Garden serves this Peach and Red Raspberry 'Bellini Syrup' by the bottle. You merely have to ask for it. Your server was partially correct, Olive Garden does use Bellini Syprup and it is 'thier brand' , thus the label on the bottle reading 'Olive Garden'.

They have been selling this syrup by the bottle (sealed) to me for several years and it is only $8.00 for 33.8 fl oz or the same as 1 (one) liter.

Good Luck and
Happy Springtime!
gnatelee

Sep 25th, '10, 13:52

by tiedye54@yahoo.com » Sep 25th, '10, 13:52

Hi, learned this recipe from Olive Garden. You can buy the peach/raspberry syrup for I think it is 6.99 or 7.99. I use 10 tea bags(orange pekoe) for my ice tea maker. I brew up the tea according to the tea maker & than add 1 cup of the syrup mixture to 3 quarts of tea! It goes to fast in my house so I make a lot like Olive Garden.
I also make it with the raspberry syrup I buy from a local grocery story for 3.99. If you want the peach flavor, I add 1 to 2 cap fulls of peach schnapps to a 8-12oz cup of tea! Tastes great!!! Love it!!

Nov 20th, '10, 16:13

by bluesky » Nov 20th, '10, 16:13

Jamie, I know exactly what you are speaking about. I too fell in love with Olive Garden's ice tea. I buy my Raspberrt Peach Bellini flavored syrup from our neighbor hood Olive Garden at a pricey $10.00 a bottle. It is the best to sweeten my hot tea also in the new england winter. A dab will do you....Bluesky

May 30th, '11, 18:21

by CaroleInKC » May 30th, '11, 18:21

I know some of the post here are pretty old but i wanted to let everyone know, over the weekend my husband and i went to world market for a hamburger press and while i have been looking for the tea flavorings for a long time with no success, i was so excited to find a ton of flavors at world market and they were only 6 bucks a bottle, no shipping lol. Just thought i'd share the info. There were directions also on the bottle of how much to add to a 24 ounce glass of tea to make the flavor just perfect. I bought several flavors. So far my favorite is blue raspberry yummy

May 30th, '11, 18:26

by CaroleInKC » May 30th, '11, 18:26

Just an added note: the bottles i bought at world market were 750 ml bottles. They had it in both regular and sugar free. It was the Torani brand but i love it.

Nov 13th, '23, 14:48

Re: bellini tea

by Valleygirlvamp » Nov 13th, '23, 14:48

I live in the suburbs of Philadelphia, but I'm originally from CA. Here in PA, when I went to Olive Garden, I loved the peach Bellini iced tea so much, and wanted to make it at home, and I know the brand they use. It's from Monin. Unfortunately, it seems to be unavailable, to purchase, BUT, if you ask the bartender or waitress that is serving you, they are allowed to sell you the bottles of syrup, if they have enough in stock. This is how I get mine. I am wondering if taking a one part peach and one part Raspberry Monin syrup would make the peach Bellini, and I'm going to try it. I'll post the results when I do. Happy Tea Day! (Note: Here the bottles have Monin brand on them, this is how I know that is who makes it, but maybe it is made especially for Olive Garden, which is why it's not available to purchase on their site or anywhere else.)

Nov 13th, '23, 14:50

by Valleygirlvamp » Nov 13th, '23, 14:50

teachat wrote: I had Bellini iced tea for the first time at the Olive Garden. It is raspberry & peach flavored iced tea. Anyone know of where I can get this or even a recipe??

Jamie Kkrum
You can actually buy a bottle of the syrup from your server. If they dont want to sell it to you, try taking one part peach and one part raspberry of the Monin brand syrups. That is the brand they use.

+ Post Reply