Quintin's Tea, Virginia Beach

Learn about tea-related establishments open across the world.

Quintin's Tea, Virginia Beach

Postby Drax » Dec 9th, '10, 20:33

So we've got a new tea emporium here in Virginia Beach, VA. It's called Quintin's Tea.

A friend of mine discovered it and recently gifted me with some tea from there, and I've had a chance to look at their website (www.quintinstea.com). They're just getting started, but it looks pretty neat!

I'm going to be heading there this Saturday to check it out. Anybody in the area been there yet? Or perhaps the proprietors visit here...?
Drax

Re: Quintin's Tea, Virginia Beach

Postby gargoylekitty » Feb 28th, '11, 06:33

Kinda late reply, but I've been there about three times. It's okay, the people who work there seem nice, but the selection doesn't really seem to have much that interests me.
gargoylekitty

Re: Quintin's Tea, Virginia Beach

Postby Drax » Mar 19th, '11, 21:04

I forgot to follow up on my post...!

I agree, the people were very nice, but I did have a similar experience -- not too much interested me. I bought a number of items to sample, and I have to admit, their one pu'erh selection wasn't too bad.

But at the end of the day, I think I've been spoiled by the selection that online vendors have... especially when compared to a selection that is 80% flavored (no offense intended to those who enjoy artificially flavored teas; that is not what I'm looking for).
Drax

Instant Messenger

Permissions