Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Artisan Teaware Special Offer Program

Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby Chip » Dec 4th, '10, 21:59

OK, this will be the pre pre topic for Hagi SOs. I will post a "Coming soon" topic for each Hagi SO 3 days in advance which will disclose more information than this more general topic. Each coming soon topic will disclose when the new SO will go live on TeaChat.

But this topic will be give members a glimpse (a teaser) of upcoming SOs.
13 SOs have come and gone, yet the pieces will live and age with members for hopefully many years to come. It is fun and exciting sharing these otherwise exclusive SO pieces with TeaFriends here on TeaChat.

User avatar Chip
Mod/Admin
Posts: 22826
Joined: Apr 22, '06
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby Dreamer » Dec 4th, '10, 23:32

So this message is a teaser-teaser!?! :wink:

Dreamer
Posts: 501
Joined: Jan 31, '09
Location: midwest, Sanibel wannabe
Contact Dreamer:

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby Chip » Dec 4th, '10, 23:35

Dreamer wrote:So this message is a teaser-teaser!?! :wink:


Consider this a pre tease ... :mrgreen:

User avatar Chip
Mod/Admin
Posts: 22826
Joined: Apr 22, '06
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby Chip » Dec 5th, '10, 00:22

... the tease ...

I am extremely excited about SO 14. SO 14 is planned to go live prior to the upcoming holidays. Not only do we have to be concerned with Western holidays, but in Japan they have periods of virtual shut down when nothing productive can seemingly be accomplished. So, I have been pressing forward agressively.

So, even if SO 14 is not shipped before the holidays, I hope to spread some HagiHoliday cheer before the holidays! :mrgreen:

SO 14 will be ... a bit edgy and uber cool. A new artisan will be creating these pieces for us ... though he is under the tutelage of a long time Hagi Master. These pieces are being produced specifically for this SO 14.

User avatar Chip
Mod/Admin
Posts: 22826
Joined: Apr 22, '06
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby woozl » Dec 5th, '10, 04:22

sounds rockin' :)

User avatar woozl
Posts: 775
Joined: Jan 27, '09
Location: Alice's Tea Party

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby Drax » Dec 5th, '10, 07:13

Most excellent!

Holiday hagi is happy hagi! :D

User avatar Drax
Posts: 2922
Joined: Oct 16, '08
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Arlington, VA
Contact Drax:

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby edkrueger » Dec 9th, '10, 08:42

Chip wrote:
SO 14 will be ... a bit edgy and uber cool. A new artisan will be creating these pieces for us ... though he is under the tutelage of a long time Hagi Master. These pieces are being produced specifically for this SO 14.

That is a good hint. :D

User avatar edkrueger
Posts: 1693
Joined: Jun 24, '08

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby Fredrik » Dec 9th, '10, 13:45

I like the sound of this. 8)

Fredrik
Posts: 23
Joined: Oct 15, '10

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby Nenugal » Dec 9th, '10, 13:55

Fredrik wrote:I like the sound of this. 8)

+1

User avatar Nenugal
Posts: 492
Joined: Aug 06, '10
Location: Norway

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby Chip » Dec 14th, '10, 01:08

... I would say the Hagi count down clock has begun to wind down on Hagi Square on what should be a reallll stunner ... you will want to catch this "wave!" This will more rock your boat than rock your world.

OK, vague hints abound there!

Save your TeaBucks. I am shooting to have this go live BEFORE December 25th if all goes well. Transactions will not have to be finalized quite so quickly due to the holiday, but you won't want to miss securing one of these!
:mrgreen:

User avatar Chip
Mod/Admin
Posts: 22826
Joined: Apr 22, '06
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby OhJungMin » Dec 14th, '10, 11:57

Can't wait :-)

User avatar OhJungMin
Posts: 97
Joined: Jun 08, '09
Location: Columbus, OH

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby malin890423 » Dec 14th, '10, 12:20

:)

malin890423
Posts: 8
Joined: Nov 09, '10

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby iannon » Dec 14th, '10, 13:02

But my Teabucks are burning a hole in my pot and I want Hagi Nowwwwww

User avatar iannon
Posts: 1631
Joined: Dec 30, '08
Location: The foot of the great Smoky Mountains

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby Nenugal » Dec 14th, '10, 14:20

Chip wrote:... I would say the Hagi count down clock has begun to wind down on Hagi Square on what should be a reallll stunner ... you will want to catch this "wave!" This will more rock your boat than rock your world.

OK, vague hints abound there!

Save your TeaBucks. I am shooting to have this go live BEFORE December 25th if all goes well. Transactions will not have to be finalized quite so quickly due to the holiday, but you won't want to miss securing one of these!
:mrgreen:


May I suggest the 17th, it is a nice date that is BEFORE December 25th, and far enough into the future to give 3 days notice... :idea: :mrgreen:

User avatar Nenugal
Posts: 492
Joined: Aug 06, '10
Location: Norway

Re: Hagi Round Schedules and Teasers.

Postby iannon » Dec 14th, '10, 14:49

Nenugal wrote:
Chip wrote:... I would say the Hagi count down clock has begun to wind down on Hagi Square on what should be a reallll stunner ... you will want to catch this "wave!" This will more rock your boat than rock your world.

OK, vague hints abound there!

Save your TeaBucks. I am shooting to have this go live BEFORE December 25th if all goes well. Transactions will not have to be finalized quite so quickly due to the holiday, but you won't want to miss securing one of these!
:mrgreen:


May I suggest the 17th, it is a nice date that is BEFORE December 25th, and far enough into the future to give 3 days notice... :idea: :mrgreen:

Good suggestion..May I suggest Nowwwwwww?

User avatar iannon
Posts: 1631
Joined: Dec 30, '08
Location: The foot of the great Smoky Mountains


Today's Poll



Community

In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests