Dec 18th, '10, 01:22

cccp80: OFFER - Korean Morning tea for swap

by OhJungMin » Dec 18th, '10, 01:22

Hi everyone!
On my last trip to Korea I bought a few teas, and this particular one just doesn't rock my cup :-)
It's korean "morning tea" - herbal tea from Hydrangea flowers - it has rather sweet flavor. Not being a big fan of flavored teas - I don't really want to finish it so I'm offering it for a swap. Pretty much anything that I haven't tried is good. I'm new to Japanese teas so that would be the best choice :-)

Here's a picture of the container if you're interested. Sorry, everything is in Korean there:
http://dewt.co.kr/shop/item.php?it_id=1243351885

Oh, and almost forgot. I have about 15g left (I weighed it and my scales show 17g with the plastic bag).

Let me know if anyone wants to try it.
Last edited by OhJungMin on Dec 18th, '10, 01:56, edited 1 time in total.

Dec 18th, '10, 01:30
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: cccp80: OFFER - Korean Morning tea for swap

by Chip » Dec 18th, '10, 01:30

Is this Hydrangea tea? I see it in the description down below.

If so, it is an herbal, not a tea. And try making it with only 2ish leaves. Makes a nice, and light sweet cup. I don't drink flavored teas either, not herbals either really, but quite like this one. You should give it one more try, when brewed right, it is refreshing.

Also looking at the weight of the original bag of tea, Hydrangea tea is very light as this is.

Dec 18th, '10, 01:48

Re: cccp80: OFFER - Korean Morning tea for swap

by OhJungMin » Dec 18th, '10, 01:48

Thanks Chip - you're right as always :-) . It is Hydrangea tea. I corrected the first post.
and yes, it is very light. I have about half the bag left - still enough for at least 10 tastings.
I'm not big on herbal teas so I'm still gonna offer it to whoever wants it :-)