teapot for travel

Let us know if you've found the perfect product for Adagio to sell.

teapot for travel

Postby RevGeo » Feb 18th, '07, 19:42

I haven't found it yet, so Adagio might as well develop it and sell it! There needs to be a hardy 2-cup teapot w/ infuser that fits into a custom-fit, padded, zipping, cordura-nylon case. Add a matching case for an Adagio 4-oz tin of tea. Toss the two items in the suitcase, and take off!
RevGeo

Postby TeaFanatic » Feb 22nd, '07, 17:22

It sounds like a cool idea, I'm just not sure if Adagio would make it because i'm not sure how many people would buy it.

There are cups right now that have little infusers for them, and to store tea you could just throw a little sampler tin in a briefcase or something like that.
TeaFanatic

Postby jogrebe » Mar 16th, '07, 04:12

Until then why not get a Swiss Gold travel teaset I have one and love it. Although for a trip longer than a weekend it will need to be supplemented with a a few sample tins to ensue one does not run out of tea.
jogrebe

Great travel pot

Postby Blueberriesandt... » Sep 12th, '07, 16:26

http://www.timolino.com/products/pce52vte.htm
My friend gave me one of these and I just love it for home or travel. You can get an optional sip type lid so it turns into a mug. I use it mostly at home to keep my tea hot till I can drink it. With 2 little kids I sometimes don't get to drink my tea for awhile after its made.
You can stop the brewing by pouring your first cup which causes the water level to drop below the basket and halts the brewing or you can lift the basket out.
They also make a 32 ounce version of this.

Here's a photo showing the basket outside of the maker. http://teatreasures.com/page/Tea-Suppli ... rs/TIM5098
By the way Teatreauses is the online store of a wonderful tea shop in Austin Texas. Tea Embassy. Stop by if your in Austin it is worth the trip. They hold regular tea education events and Teas.
Blueberriesandt...

Instant Messenger

Permissions