Does anyone drink Lingzhi mushroom? Where do you buy it?

Healthy herbs, rooibos, honeybush, decaf tea, and yerba mate.

Dec 28th, '10, 12:35

Does anyone drink Lingzhi mushroom? Where do you buy it?

by eugene_b » Dec 28th, '10, 12:35

Hi!

I am a big fan of Lingzhi, this thing is very tasty and makes me feel very good. However it's getting harder and harder to get it where I live. Does anyone drink this tea and if yes, where do you buy it? I've tried googling and all I was able to find were some "weight loss teas" that feature Lingzhi only as one of many ingredients.

Thanks!

Dec 28th, '10, 14:03

Re: Does anyone drink Lingzhi mushroom? Where do you buy it?

by TwoPynts » Dec 28th, '10, 14:03

I am not sure where you live, but I see it readily available on the web if you hunt around a bit. Look for either Ganoderma or Lingzhi mushroom tea/coffee.

Dec 28th, '10, 14:10

by bearsbearsbears » Dec 28th, '10, 14:10

Dunno where you're located, but any Chinese herb shop will stock lingzhi, whole and in tea bags. Odd to hear it marketed as weight loss tea: I thought the primary TCM purpose was immune system :?:

Dec 28th, '10, 15:23

by eugene_b » Dec 28th, '10, 15:23

Thanks, I'll re-google and will see what I can find. However the last time I searched I found weight-loss teas only. I know that this is weird but I guess PR department can do weight-loss stuff out of anything. :)

I like in Kiev (Ukraine) and I am not aware of Chinese herb shops here. We do have a large pharmacy shop here that specializes in herbs of all kinds and that's the only place where I was able to find this mushroom so far. However recently I had troubles buying it and I am afraid that this item may disappear from their shop. Also I wanted to compare prices on the web to make sure this shop had adequate prices.

Dec 29th, '10, 12:53

by bearsbearsbears » Dec 29th, '10, 12:53

eugene_b wrote:Thanks, I'll re-google and will see what I can find. However the last time I searched I found weight-loss teas only. I know that this is weird but I guess PR department can do weight-loss stuff out of anything. :)

I like in Kiev (Ukraine) and I am not aware of Chinese herb shops here. We do have a large pharmacy shop here that specializes in herbs of all kinds and that's the only place where I was able to find this mushroom so far. However recently I had troubles buying it and I am afraid that this item may disappear from their shop. Also I wanted to compare prices on the web to make sure this shop had adequate prices.
I also found this on Asia Chi's site (mentioned in my reply on the kuding post), but again I'm not sure about their shipping policy to Ukraine. Search the site for Ganoderma; it's available in bags, capsules, extracts. My guess is you could contact them directly to buy the whole dried fungus.

Also, a search in google shopping resulted in many potential sources of ganoderma, whole and processed.

+ Post Reply