Sep 29th, '07, 23:21

Tea Bottle

by madman91 » Sep 29th, '07, 23:21

Hey guys,
This is my second thread, so I'm still a tea-noob. So I might not sound too knowledgeable. But whatever, this is the scenario. I would like to drink tea as much as possible, and since I am still a student, boiling tea at school is not an option. Thus, I need a bottle from which I would drink this tea. I would prepare it either in the morning or the night before, and take it to school. Are there any special qualities I need to look for? Dark colors to block out UV rays? Polycarbonate to prevent plastic leaching? This bottle does not have to be insulated, I would be fine with drinking warm/room-temperature tea, or even an occasional iced tea. I would save the boiled tea for home.

Thanks guys

Sep 29th, '07, 23:38

by Mary R » Sep 29th, '07, 23:38

Not sure what you're looking for...some sort of gadget?

You could just make a pitcher of iced tea, then pour some in a Nalgene or some sort of polycarbonate bottle for school.

Sep 30th, '07, 00:26

by Space Samurai » Sep 30th, '07, 00:26

Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about UV rays if you're going to drink it the next day.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

Sep 30th, '07, 01:56

by madman91 » Sep 30th, '07, 01:56

Mary R wrote:Not sure what you're looking for...some sort of gadget?

You could just make a pitcher of iced tea, then pour some in a Nalgene or some sort of polycarbonate bottle for school.
Thats what I was looking for... but i thought I had to be worried about enviromental factors.
spacesamurai wrote:Yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about UV rays if you're going to drink it the next day.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
So I'll use a Nalgene then, thanks a bunch guys!

+ Post Reply