Sep 14th, '07, 14:03

Darn you DHL!

by mcmoogly » Sep 14th, '07, 14:03

Argh! I ordered my first Tokoname teapot and some various teacups this week and been waiting patiently all week. I come home from doing an errand and DHL slaps a re-deliver notice on my door for MONDAY! All my tea fantasies for the weekend crumbled before my eyes! Don't you just hate that? I just moved into a new condo and they won't leave packages on the doorstep, it drives me nuts! This happened last Friday too. It has to happen on Fridays!

From now on for me, it's Thank Goodness it's NOT Friday. :evil: :?

Sep 30th, '07, 20:15

Re: Darn you DHL!

by madman91 » Sep 30th, '07, 20:15

mcmoogly wrote:Argh! I ordered my first Tokoname teapot and some various teacups this week and been waiting patiently all week. I come home from doing an errand and DHL slaps a re-deliver notice on my door for MONDAY! All my tea fantasies for the weekend crumbled before my eyes! Don't you just hate that? I just moved into a new condo and they won't leave packages on the doorstep, it drives me nuts! This happened last Friday too. It has to happen on Fridays!

That happened to me as well... Not with teas, but nonetheless it ruined my weekend.

But in the mean time, you can make more fantasies :)

Oct 1st, '07, 02:11
Location: Somewhere in the wilds of Montana, but never without a teacup.

Re: Darn you DHL!

by skywarrior » Oct 1st, '07, 02:11

mcmoogly wrote:Argh! I ordered my first Tokoname teapot and some various teacups this week and been waiting patiently all week. I come home from doing an errand and DHL slaps a re-deliver notice on my door for MONDAY! All my tea fantasies for the weekend crumbled before my eyes! Don't you just hate that? I just moved into a new condo and they won't leave packages on the doorstep, it drives me nuts! This happened last Friday too. It has to happen on Fridays!

I live in the mountains and quite often not at home when DHL comes to call. I believe you can request a trusted pick-up point where to leave the package. Or you can open a mailbox at one of the packaging places and request that they deliver there. Just some thoughts.

+ Post Reply