Hello everybody!

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Apr 4th, '11, 17:27

Hello everybody!

by bob » Apr 4th, '11, 17:27

Hello!

I started reading this forum about a year ago, when I was looking for info on Yixing teapots. Since then I started spending more and more time here, and for the past few months I've been checking the posts daily... And since my tea-obsession doesn't seem to be fading, I surrendered and registered... The tea-related knowledge on this forum is simply amazing!

A little about me: I'm from a small country in Europe, where coffee drinking is the norm, but tea is gaining popularity. I've been drinking "real" tea (as opposed to herbal "tea") for 15 years, starting with blacks (English Breakfast, Assam, Darjeeling) but getting more and more into oolongs, with occasional cup of sencha / Dragon pearls.

Currently, I'm simply blown away by Dan Congs... If only they would be easier to brew (and significantly cheaper!), I would be in tea-heaven!

Thank you for all the education I've received so far, and I hope for many interesting discussions in the future!

Bob

Apr 4th, '11, 18:17
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Hello everybody!

by Chip » Apr 4th, '11, 18:17

Dobrodošli, bob! Welcome to TeaChat. I hope to see you around the forum now that you finally registered! :mrgreen:

Apr 5th, '11, 04:46

by bob » Apr 5th, '11, 04:46

Thanks!

Apr 5th, '11, 15:37

by tortoise » Apr 5th, '11, 15:37

Chip not only knows exactly where you are from, but also speaks the language, apparently.

I am one who preferred to sign up and start talking before reading too much. So never trust anything I say.

Welcome!

Apr 6th, '11, 14:00

by bob » Apr 6th, '11, 14:00

Hehe, I guess nothing stays hidden from the moderator! :D

I guess I'm just lazy, it usually takes me a long time to write a post that I'm satisfied with, so I tend to postpone it. And the more I think about the post, the more answers I find by myself... So, no need for posting! :lol:

Apr 6th, '11, 14:35

by David R. » Apr 6th, '11, 14:35

Welcome !

+ Post Reply