Ever drank a red-hot?

These teas can resemble virtually any flavor imaginable.

Oct 27th, '07, 19:39

Ever drank a red-hot?

by henley » Oct 27th, '07, 19:39

If you love those little cinnamon candies like I do, you've got to try this tea... it's Hot Cinnamon Spice by Harney & Sons. It is one of my favorites so far.

~Henley

Oct 30th, '07, 01:12
Location: Somewhere in the wilds of Montana, but never without a teacup.

Re: Ever drank a red-hot?

by skywarrior » Oct 30th, '07, 01:12

henley wrote:If you love those little cinnamon candies like I do, you've got to try this tea... it's Hot Cinnamon Spice by Harney & Sons. It is one of my favorites so far.

~Henley
Try Adagio cinnamon flavored tea. Very much like that.

Oct 30th, '07, 08:47

by LavenderPekoe » Oct 30th, '07, 08:47

Actually, IMHO, Adagio's cinnamon is no where near as good as Harney's HCS. I haven't had any HCS in a long time. I need to deplete some of my stash before I buy anything new.
Teas for trade:

Dec 24th, '07, 14:40

by sweetagave » Dec 24th, '07, 14:40

I just bought some "Tea & Spice" from World Market. I was totally disappointed - I saw that cinnamon was one of the ingredients, and I though it would be more like a masala chai. But - it tasted like a red-hot cinnamon candy! I guess if you liked hot cinnamon this would be good, but it assaulted my nose. I have 4oz of it now - any ideas of how I could make it better? Mix it with something to weaken it?

Dec 24th, '07, 15:05
Location: Somewhere in the wilds of Montana, but never without a teacup.

by skywarrior » Dec 24th, '07, 15:05

sweetagave wrote:I just bought some "Tea & Spice" from World Market. I was totally disappointed - I saw that cinnamon was one of the ingredients, and I though it would be more like a masala chai. But - it tasted like a red-hot cinnamon candy! I guess if you liked hot cinnamon this would be good, but it assaulted my nose. I have 4oz of it now - any ideas of how I could make it better? Mix it with something to weaken it?
Is it loose?

Dec 26th, '07, 19:33

by sweetagave » Dec 26th, '07, 19:33

Yes, its loose - but actually a really crappy kind of loose. Its very, very tiny pieces. There's no way you could use an infuser that isn't a fine mesh. I was pretty disappointed with the quality, and wonder if all of their teas are like this, or only the one I got?

+ Post Reply