Green Tea & Blood Circulation

Made from leaves that have not been oxidized.

May 5th, '11, 10:14

Green Tea & Blood Circulation

by KellyM » May 5th, '11, 10:14

Does drinking green tea help improve blood circulation? I'm 24 and I already have problems with varicose veins in my legs. I have found a few suggestions online that say drinking green tea helps to improve circulation, but I want to get it confirmed by the experts. So where better a place to go than TeaChat?

Does anyone have recommendations of teas to try? Do you, yourself have experience with drinking teas for this purpose?

Thanks!

May 5th, '11, 11:02
Vendor Member

Re: Green Tea & Blood Circulation

by TIM » May 5th, '11, 11:02

KellyM wrote:Does drinking green tea help improve blood circulation? I'm 24 and I already have problems with varicose veins in my legs. I have found a few suggestions online that say drinking green tea helps to improve circulation, but I want to get it confirmed by the experts. So where better a place to go than TeaChat?

Does anyone have recommendations of teas to try? Do you, yourself have experience with drinking teas for this purpose?

Thanks!
Oolong or puerh tea will be a better blood circulation aid. imo. Green tea usually is too cooling. Good Luck ~ T

May 5th, '11, 13:44

by entropyembrace » May 5th, '11, 13:44

I have poor blood circulation too, drinking litres of tea every day doesn´t seem to help at all. What did help a lot was power walking for 30 mins 3 times a week.

May 6th, '11, 06:10

by lkj23 » May 6th, '11, 06:10

green tea has a lot of good propierties but for cardiovascular health ( I don´t know if it improves the blood circulation in veins, I think yes) is moleculary destilled omega3, I take it for 2 years (http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Supplements ... tract.html) and a antiinflamatory diet like zone diet or paleo diet

Edit: garlic, ginger and cayene( and more) are good too but yuo should go to the doctor to do a blood test first to see if there is something wrong.

+ Post Reply