Prelim topic. HAGI SO 15 SENDAI

Artisan Teaware Special Offer Program

Re: HAGI SO 15 SENDAI

Postby Stentor » May 10th, '11, 11:58

I never thought it possible that Chip could create even more anticipation than he has for previous SOs. Clearly, he can :mrgreen:
Can't wait to see it. So far, it sounds like something I would like!

User avatar Stentor
Posts: 556
Joined: Oct 08, '10
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Germany

Re: HAGI SO 15 SENDAI

Postby night.owl » May 10th, '11, 14:29

Sounds interesting!

User avatar night.owl
Posts: 123
Joined: May 08, '11
Location: Northern Virginia

Re: HAGI SO 15 SENDAI

Postby iannon » May 10th, '11, 14:42

Chip just loves to torture us Hagi Addicts..its his evil side coming out :twisted:

User avatar iannon
Posts: 1631
Joined: Dec 30, '08
Location: The foot of the great Smoky Mountains

Re: HAGI SO 15 SENDAI

Postby lekke » May 10th, '11, 15:57

Sitting tight and waiting for the photos!

User avatar lekke
Posts: 21
Joined: Apr 25, '11
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact lekke:

Re: HAGI SO 15 SENDAI

Postby Chip » May 11th, '11, 14:11

Did someone say they wanted to see photos? :twisted:

User avatar Chip
Mod/Admin
Posts: 22817
Joined: Apr 22, '06
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: HAGI SO 15 SENDAI

Postby Chip » May 11th, '11, 14:20

Did someone ask price ... ? :mrgreen:

First of all thanks to Magokorodo for participating in this relief fund raiser as well!

These are the results of several firings, the first 2 firings failed. This firing was an accident. (as I mentioned, the actual prototype we have been trying to achieve/replicate was also an accident)

I am targeting very reasonable prices of:

$X for regular footed pieces in standard box
$Y for special/most limited notched foot pieces in an upgraded box

User avatar Chip
Mod/Admin
Posts: 22817
Joined: Apr 22, '06
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: HAGI SO 15 SENDAI

Postby iannon » May 11th, '11, 14:26

:evil:

User avatar iannon
Posts: 1631
Joined: Dec 30, '08
Location: The foot of the great Smoky Mountains

Re: HAGI SO 15 SENDAI

Postby karmaplace » May 11th, '11, 14:33

iannon wrote::evil:


+1 and add another :evil: :evil: for good measure.
:cry:

User avatar karmaplace
Posts: 333
Joined: May 03, '10
Location: Ulsan, South Korea
Contact karmaplace:

Re: HAGI SO 15 SENDAI

Postby Drax » May 11th, '11, 14:54

Chip wrote:These are the results of several firings, the first 2 firings failed. This firing was an accident. (as I mentioned, the actual prototype we have been trying to achieve/replicate was also an accident)


Very cool... weren't the "Spirits" also originally the result of an accident? I certainly do love me some seredipity...!

User avatar Drax
Posts: 2883
Joined: Oct 16, '08
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Arlington, VA
Contact Drax:

Re: HAGI SO 15 SENDAI

Postby Chip » May 11th, '11, 15:26

Drax wrote:
Chip wrote:These are the results of several firings, the first 2 firings failed. This firing was an accident. (as I mentioned, the actual prototype we have been trying to achieve/replicate was also an accident)


Very cool... weren't the "Spirits" also originally the result of an accident? I certainly do love me some seredipity...!

Yes, the Spirit had an accident as its inspiration! Accidents in glazing, etc. are often more hard to duplicate, but they are often very amazing and worth the effort to reproduce.

:mrgreen: Hang tight my HagiPeep friends, photos and pricing to follow asap! I am trying to finalize a few points so I can offer factual info as much as possible.

The finalized photos for the selection process is at least several days away, however, I will try to share a SneekPeek! :mrgreen:

User avatar Chip
Mod/Admin
Posts: 22817
Joined: Apr 22, '06
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: HAGI SO 15 SENDAI

Postby Nenugal » May 11th, '11, 16:23

Chip wrote:
Drax wrote:
Chip wrote:These are the results of several firings, the first 2 firings failed. This firing was an accident. (as I mentioned, the actual prototype we have been trying to achieve/replicate was also an accident)


Very cool... weren't the "Spirits" also originally the result of an accident? I certainly do love me some seredipity...!

Yes, the Spirit had an accident as its inspiration! Accidents in glazing, etc. are often more hard to duplicate, but they are often very amazing and worth the effort to reproduce.

:mrgreen: Hang tight my HagiPeep friends, photos and pricing to follow asap! I am trying to finalize a few points so I can offer factual info as much as possible.

The finalized photos for the selection process is at least several days away, however, I will try to share a SneekPeek! :mrgreen:


We like SneekPeeks, so that would be nice :)

User avatar Nenugal
Posts: 492
Joined: Aug 06, '10
Location: Norway

Re: HAGI SO 15 SENDAI

Postby lekke » May 11th, '11, 16:33

Chip, maybe you could start by hinting the color of the glazing!

User avatar lekke
Posts: 21
Joined: Apr 25, '11
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact lekke:

Re: HAGI SO 15 SENDAI

Postby Chip » May 11th, '11, 16:40

lekke wrote:Chip, maybe you could start by hinting the color of the glazing!

:idea: Yes, that is a great idea! :idea:

User avatar Chip
Mod/Admin
Posts: 22817
Joined: Apr 22, '06
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: HAGI SO 15 SENDAI

Postby iannon » May 11th, '11, 16:43

Chip wrote:
lekke wrote:Chip, maybe you could start by hinting the color of the glazing!

:idea: Yes, that is a great idea! :idea:

oh Chip..i dont know why i keep looking at this string today!

User avatar iannon
Posts: 1631
Joined: Dec 30, '08
Location: The foot of the great Smoky Mountains

Re: HAGI SO 15 SENDAI

Postby Chip » May 11th, '11, 16:46

iannon wrote:
Chip wrote:
lekke wrote:Chip, maybe you could start by hinting the color of the glazing!

:idea: Yes, that is a great idea! :idea:

oh Chip..i dont know why i keep looking at this string today!

2 reasons, you think I might actually say something meaningful, and you fear missing it. :mrgreen: :lol: 8)

User avatar Chip
Mod/Admin
Posts: 22817
Joined: Apr 22, '06
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji


Today's Poll



Community

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest