Question from old-line eastern country

Trends and Tips on developing and operating a tea business.

Question from old-line eastern country

Postby ljmys » Oct 30th, '07, 03:59

dear tea lovers,
very nice to post here.
i am a tea lover and manufacturer from China, producing the famous XinyangMaojian and Laoshan Green tea. As we all know, green tea is a tendancy in the world for its benefits for health.
I do believe in the function of XinyangMaojian and Laoshan Green tea for health as well as their cultural factors. the thing is though they are obturate, natural and noncontaminative, the teas expecially the XinyangMaojian are obturated in mountain area, not easy to be known.
i really want to let the XinyangMaojian known to tea lovers, for as long as i know they are really nice(another reason is to enlarge my business,haha), but don't have good ideas.
any friends would like to offer help? really appreciate your behaviors, i will treat you with XinyangMaojian! haha
ljmys

Postby Wesli » Oct 30th, '07, 11:22

Best thing to do is send samples of your tea to those among us with tea-blogs. Then you can get opinions from some of the most talented American tea connoisseurs, and maybe even some advertisement on their blog. They may even decide to start buying your tea.
Wesli

Re: Question from old-line eastern country

Postby DMikeS4321 » Oct 30th, '07, 13:37

ljmys wrote:dear tea lovers,
very nice to post here.
i am a tea lover and manufacturer from China, producing the famous XinyangMaojian and Laoshan Green tea. As we all know, green tea is a tendancy in the world for its benefits for health.
I do believe in the function of XinyangMaojian and Laoshan Green tea for health as well as their cultural factors. the thing is though they are obturate, natural and noncontaminative, the teas expecially the XinyangMaojian are obturated in mountain area, not easy to be known.
i really want to let the XinyangMaojian known to tea lovers, for as long as i know they are really nice(another reason is to enlarge my business,haha), but don't have good ideas.
any friends would like to offer help? really appreciate your behaviors, i will treat you with XinyangMaojian! haha

I would definitely like to know more. Please post or contact me off list. Xie la...
DMikeS4321

Instant Messenger

Permissions