TA SO 3 Petr Novák Wood Fired Shino Collection

Artisan Teaware Special Offer Program

Re: TA SO 3 Petr Novák Wood Fired Shino Collection

Postby Chip » Jun 3rd, '11, 00:31

Alrighty, in addition to the two Yuzamashi ...

Still available:

Cup/Saucer 3, 5, 6

Single Cup 4, 6

Teacup sets 4, 5, 6, 7

Thanks everyone ... I will send a very brief PM tonight ... verrrrry brief, stating what you got. You can still add to your order with what is available!

User avatar Chip
Mod/Admin
Posts: 22818
Joined: Apr 22, '06
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: TA SO 3 Petr Novák Wood Fired Shino Collection

Postby Chip » Jun 3rd, '11, 00:33

And a nice round of applause for Petr!!! Fantastic TA SO!

Thank you for all your creativity and work in bringing this together ... and putting up with me too!!! :mrgreen:

User avatar Chip
Mod/Admin
Posts: 22818
Joined: Apr 22, '06
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: TA SO 3 Petr Novák Wood Fired Shino Collection

Postby camw » Jun 3rd, '11, 00:50

Chip wrote:And a nice round of applause for Petr!!! Fantastic TA SO!


Thanks Petr for offering us some stunning pieces, I can't wait to get mine and put them to use.

Thanks as usual to Chip for all the organisation and time that he spends on these projects to bring us these unique opportunities!

Last edited by camw on Jun 3rd, '11, 00:51, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar camw
Posts: 59
Joined: Jan 11, '10

Re: TA SO 3 Petr Novák Wood Fired Shino Collection

Postby TubbyCow » Jun 3rd, '11, 00:50

Chip wrote:And a nice round of applause for Petr!!! Fantastic TA SO!


*claps*

User avatar TubbyCow
Posts: 267
Joined: Dec 14, '09
Location: Canada

Re: TA SO 3 Petr Novák Wood Fired Shino Collection

Postby Petr Novák » Jun 3rd, '11, 02:42

Thank you EVERYONE ! I look forward to hear you observations when holding and using those pieces. Both positive and negative are more then welcome !!

Special big thanks pertain to Chip. He had work hard and still with big smile and enthusiasm ( at least I felt that from his keyboard:)

As I said before : I am here to answer your the teaware questions.

Enjoy your day
Petr

User avatar Petr Novák
Posts: 375
Joined: Feb 19, '10

Re: TA SO 3 Petr Novák Wood Fired Shino Collection

Postby debunix » Jun 3rd, '11, 07:44

I would just like to correct something Chip said in his PM announcing the results of my requests:

You did pretty well....


Ahem. Should have read....

You did FANTASTIC....


That is all.

User avatar debunix
Posts: 5873
Joined: Jan 10, '10
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Contact debunix:

Re: TA SO 3 Petr Novák Wood Fired Shino Collection

Postby Drax » Jun 3rd, '11, 08:03

debunix wrote:I would just like to correct something Chip said in his PM announcing the results of my requests:

You did pretty well....


Ahem. Should have read....

You did FANTASTIC....


That is all.


:lol: I think this is one of those offerings where I would have been ecstatic with my "bottom" choices. . .

User avatar Drax
Posts: 2921
Joined: Oct 16, '08
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Arlington, VA
Contact Drax:

Re: TA SO 3 Petr Novák Wood Fired Shino Collection

Postby Stentor » Jun 3rd, '11, 09:18

Very interesting, very "organic" pieces! Unfortunately, it was not the right time for me to participate. Next time!!

User avatar Stentor
Posts: 556
Joined: Oct 08, '10
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Germany

Re: TA SO 3 Petr Novák Wood Fired Shino Collection

Postby TubbyCow » Jun 3rd, '11, 10:33

Drax wrote::lol: I think this is one of those offerings where I would have been ecstatic with my "bottom" choices. . .


My Internet connection is pretty slow, and it spend 30 seconds sending my e-mail. In that time, all the kyusu-s were taken, and I got "stuck" with one of the other teapots.

I'm hardly disappointed :D

User avatar TubbyCow
Posts: 267
Joined: Dec 14, '09
Location: Canada

Re: TA SO 3 Petr Novák Wood Fired Shino Collection

Postby Chip » Jun 3rd, '11, 10:55

Chip wrote:Alrighty, in addition to the two Yuzamashi ...

Still available:

Cup/Saucer 3, 5, 6

Single Cup 4, 6

Teacup sets 4, 5, 6, 7

Thanks everyone ... I will send a very brief PM tonight ... verrrrry brief, stating what you got. You can still add to your order with what is available!

Still one Yuzamashi, Y 6, is still available.

Also still available:
Cup/Saucer 3, 5, 6

Single Cup 4, 6

Teacup sets 4, 5, 6, 7

I am looking at CS 6, SC 4, and TC set 4. Hopefully some of you will jump in and stop me. :mrgreen:

Also, if you did not order anything and are concerced about purchasing a few small items and the shipping, I am certain the shipping will be considerably lower.

If you did already order, adding a few small items will likely not alter your shipping. :wink:

User avatar Chip
Mod/Admin
Posts: 22818
Joined: Apr 22, '06
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: TA SO 3 Petr Novák Wood Fired Shino Collection

Postby gargoylekitty » Jun 3rd, '11, 11:58

Stop the temptation, been eying SC 4 since since seeing it still around. :lol:

Though I'm happy with what I got. So, thanks to Petr for creating and offering such lovely pieces and to Chip for organizing this.

User avatar gargoylekitty
Posts: 176
Joined: Sep 25, '10
Location: Apokolips
Contact gargoylekitty:

Re: TA SO 3 Petr Novák Wood Fired Shino Collection

Postby hopeofdawn » Jun 3rd, '11, 12:16

Count me as another person who was soooo tempted, esp by the shiboridashi--but I'd just splurged on a new chawan, and my financial stars weren't in alignment.

Oh well, maybe I'll have better luck next time. :wink:

User avatar hopeofdawn
Posts: 592
Joined: Dec 13, '10
Location: Seattle
Contact hopeofdawn:

Re: TA SO 3 Petr Novák Wood Fired Shino Collection

Postby Nenugal » Jun 3rd, '11, 12:19

Chip wrote:
Chip wrote:Alrighty, in addition to the two Yuzamashi ...

Still available:

Cup/Saucer 3, 5, 6

Single Cup 4, 6

Teacup sets 4, 5, 6, 7

Thanks everyone ... I will send a very brief PM tonight ... verrrrry brief, stating what you got. You can still add to your order with what is available!

Still one Yuzamashi, Y 6, is still available.

Also still available:
Cup/Saucer 3, 5, 6

Single Cup 4, 6

Teacup sets 4, 5, 6, 7

I am looking at CS 6, SC 4, and TC set 4. Hopefully some of you will jump in and stop me. :mrgreen:

Also, if you did not order anything and are concerced about purchasing a few small items and the shipping, I am certain the shipping will be considerably lower.

If you did already order, adding a few small items will likely not alter your shipping. :wink:


PM'd you a bit about that...

User avatar Nenugal
Posts: 492
Joined: Aug 06, '10
Location: Norway

Re: TA SO 3 Petr Novák Wood Fired Shino Collection

Postby Chip » Jun 3rd, '11, 12:58

Still available ...

Missed the Yunomi that are still available! Yun 1, Yun set 1!

Also, C/S 6
SC 4
TC set 5, 6, 7

I was relieved of the temptation to purchase TC set 4, but am still tempted by C/S 6 and SC 4 ... so hurry!!! :mrgreen:

User avatar Chip
Mod/Admin
Posts: 22818
Joined: Apr 22, '06
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji

Re: TA SO 3 Petr Novák Wood Fired Shino Collection

Postby Chip » Jun 3rd, '11, 13:41

some idiot wrote:Also, if you did not order anything and are concerced about purchasing a few small items and the shipping, I am certain the shipping will be considerably lower.
OK, I was wrong ... minimum shipping for Economy to the USA is $25.

User avatar Chip
Mod/Admin
Posts: 22818
Joined: Apr 22, '06
Scrolling: scrolling
Location: Back in the TeaCave atop Mt. Fuji


Today's Poll



Community

In total there are 0 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 0 guests