New Blends

Discuss some of the favorite customer-created Signature Blends.

Jun 6th, '11, 01:26

New Blends

by GentlemansRevolt » Jun 6th, '11, 01:26

I've been buying samples of different teas and tisanes for a while now, with the goal of testing my blends before actually creating them at the Adagio website.

The first group I'm creating is yet another set of blends for the four Hogwarts houses, which I'm calling Hogwarts Select. All the Hogwarts blends I've seen so far have been unappealing to me in one way or another; I dislike flavored teas, preferring a more natural approach.

The first Hogwarts Select blend I'm satisfied with is Hufflepuff Select. I can't stop drinking tonight's test batch, which I view as a sign that it might be time to make it official.

My profile URL is at the bottom of this post. Please take a look at my blends (though there's only one so far) and let me know what you think!

http://www.adagio.com/pages/customer_pr ... c772855ab2

Feb 22nd, '12, 16:29

Re: New Blends

by GentlemansRevolt » Feb 22nd, '12, 16:29

A few questions.

Is there any way to know who's bought your blends? I'd like to get feedback on this tea of mine, but nobody's left a review on it yet.

Why aren't there any pure oolongs available for blending? They're all flavored oolongs, which seems odd to me.

And finally, will osmanthus become available for blending?

Feb 23rd, '12, 13:16

Re: New Blends

by ChristineAdagio » Feb 23rd, '12, 13:16

Hi,
Unfortunately you can't see exactly who has bought your blend if they have not left a review. It would bother some people that others could view their purchases without their consent.

Not every tea is available for signature blends. Generally speaking, it's the more expensive teas that aren't in the blends list. We do plan on adding osmanthus to the available teas list for the blends, just waiting for the webmaster to have a free moment.

In the future, it would be better if you could send a message with these questions to info @ adagio.com. You'll get a speedier response, as it's easy for us to miss messages posted on TeaChat.
Thanks!

+ Post Reply