Hello from Atlanta, GA!

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Jun 18th, '11, 12:48

Hello from Atlanta, GA!

by 162610 » Jun 18th, '11, 12:48

Hi everyone, my name is Amanda and I don't believe in such a thing as drinking too much tea!

I used to drink tea on and off, just from bagged tea, but last February I realized that in Atlanta, there are things called tea shops, unlike where I used to live. Everything just kind of went crazy from there... I had a 3 tea flight at a shop here, ended up buying 2 bags, and then buying many, many more all over the place from then on. I was in Paris last month so of course I had to get some from Mariage Freres! ..and now I want to go back already.

I like all kinds of tea. I really don't have a favorite type, but I'm a fan of flavored teas. I just want to try everything I possibly can. I am so psyched I found this place because I am pretty sure I am driving my friends who do not care about tea crazy. Yay!

Jun 18th, '11, 12:59

Re: Hello from Atlanta, GA!

by debunix » Jun 18th, '11, 12:59

162610 wrote:I am so psyched I found this place because I am pretty sure I am driving my friends who do not care about tea crazy. Yay!
Welcome! You've found a safe place to express your inner tea-geek. Sounds like you belong here with us. You don't have to be tea obsessed to enjoy this place, but if you want to be, we can help with that.

Jun 18th, '11, 16:52

by FlyedPiper » Jun 18th, '11, 16:52

Welcome! Plan on spending a lot of money and planning your tea consumption for the day like it defines who you are as a person :mrgreen: .

Jun 18th, '11, 17:48
Scrolling: scrolling

by Chip » Jun 18th, '11, 17:48

Hi Amanda, welcome to TeaChat. I hope to see you around the forum. :mrgreen:

+ Post Reply