Chocolate Tea

These teas can resemble virtually any flavor imaginable.

Chocolate Tea?

Postby Christa » Apr 29th, '06, 21:03

specialteas.com has a great chocolate mint rooibos. And if you are in New York City, cafe Sabarsky serves wonderful chocolate tea.
Christa

Postby Mocha Wheels » Aug 22nd, '07, 17:50

Black Whiskey Cream, it doesn't taste like whiskey actually, it's a chocolate tea... i buy it from Botanical Induglence, a local botique- but try googling it. i also combine it w/ caramel oolong.
Mocha Wheels

Postby Samovar » Aug 23rd, '07, 07:46

Culinary Teas has a wide variety of chocolate teas.

Samovar
Samovar

Postby vnero323 » Nov 12th, '07, 18:47

I agree with Chris. Although I do love Adagio and favor it as my primary tea supplier, I have to say that the best chocolate tea I have had comes from Serendipitea. They offer a nice 6chocolate tea sampler set that comes in an attractive box, with a mix of decaf and regular teas. The chocolate flavor is very natural. The only catch is that this site is fairly expensive, especially when compared to Adagio.
vnero323

Postby henley » Nov 13th, '07, 09:51

I like the Chocolate Mint tea from Harney & Sons. It's like drinking an Andes candy or York Peppermint Patty. It's particularly good after dinner or with breakfast when I've made chocolate muffins.

Thanx for the info on the chocolate sampler from Serendipitea. I'll have to do some research on that one!
henley

Previous

Instant Messenger

Permissions