tieguanyin: Looking to get a bing of 8582 XZH

"Retired" Swaps SubForum

tieguanyin: Looking to get a bing of 8582 XZH

Postby tieguanyin » Jun 18th, '11, 16:42

Anyone have a spare cake of this they are willing to sell for a reasonable price? Anyone interested please, let me know.

Happy Steeps :D !

TGY
Last edited by tieguanyin on Jun 22nd, '11, 20:28, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar tieguanyin
Posts: 32
Joined: Sep 01, '09
Location: cha nirvana

Re: Looking to get a bing of 8582 XZH

Postby shah82 » Jun 19th, '11, 21:00

What's reasonable is over a hundred dollars. Still want to buy one? And no, I'm not selling my one and only bing. I don't think it's worth a hundred, but I really don't think it's going to be cheap to get, even at friend prices.
shah82
Posts: 1282
Joined: May 09, '09

Re: Looking to get a bing of 8582 XZH

Postby tieguanyin » Jun 19th, '11, 21:32

shah82 wrote:What's reasonable is over a hundred dollars. Still want to buy one? And no, I'm not selling my one and only bing. I don't think it's worth a hundred, but I really don't think it's going to be cheap to get, even at friend prices.


Thanks for being a complete killjoy :| .
User avatar tieguanyin
Posts: 32
Joined: Sep 01, '09
Location: cha nirvana

Re: tieguanyin: Looking to get a bing of 8582 XZH

Postby bryan_drinks_tea » Jun 23rd, '11, 17:51

Shah82,

We're all brothers and sisters in tea here, so let's be nice, allright?

I'm not a Mod or anything, nor do I have any serious clout, but this place is for friends, whether we know each other or not.
User avatar bryan_drinks_tea
Posts: 510
Joined: Oct 07, '09
Location: South Carolina
Contact bryan_drinks_tea:

Re: tieguanyin: Looking to get a bing of 8582 XZH

Postby bryan_drinks_tea » Jun 23rd, '11, 17:53

TieguanYin,

If you really want that tea, your best bet might be to save up and get the two cakes. If you like it that much, then it's worth it.


Happy drinking,

Bryan
User avatar bryan_drinks_tea
Posts: 510
Joined: Oct 07, '09
Location: South Carolina
Contact bryan_drinks_tea:

Re: tieguanyin: Looking to get a bing of 8582 XZH

Postby tieguanyin » Jun 24th, '11, 22:00

bryan_drinks_tea wrote:Shah82,

We're all brothers and sisters in tea here, so let's be nice, allright?

I'm not a Mod or anything, nor do I have any serious clout, but this place is for friends, whether we know each other or not.


Thanks for the support :D !

bryan_drinks_tea wrote:TieguanYin,

If you really want that tea, your best bet might be to save up and get the two cakes. If you like it that much, then it's worth it.


What two cakes do you speak of ? Are they on sale online?
User avatar tieguanyin
Posts: 32
Joined: Sep 01, '09
Location: cha nirvana

Re: tieguanyin: Looking to get a bing of 8582 XZH

Postby gasninja » Jun 25th, '11, 20:54

i'm geussing two of the 8582s one to drink one to sell later to pay for the on you drink
User avatar gasninja
Posts: 675
Joined: Mar 10, '11
Location: on top of a mountain.

Re: tieguanyin: Looking to get a bing of 8582 XZH

Postby Mare of Earth » Jul 5th, '11, 10:56

You might try Hou De Asian Art & Fine Tea. They have two with similar wrapping - not sure if they are the same tho.
http://www.houdeasianart.com/index.php? ... th=1_13_48
HTH
Mare of Earth
Posts: 23
Joined: Jun 26, '11


Today's Poll



Community

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 1 guest