Hello from West Virginia

Please introduce yourself here to our membership

Jul 9th, '11, 23:47

Hello from West Virginia

by FoodTVFan » Jul 9th, '11, 23:47

I am new here and somewhat new to tea. I drank diet soda for years but I have gradually changed my diet to eat as naturally as possible. I have a sweet tooth so I like the sweeter teas best and I add stevia. I am very interested in food and I like to follow celebrity chefs to learn new things. I am married with a 11 year old and a 19 year old in college.

I have really enjoyed learning more about tea, growing up my only exposure to tea was the lipton type black tea bags and I didn't care for it so I didn't think I liked tea. There are so many options now, but I am still not as fond of black teas but there are some I enjoy.

I enjoy discussion forums, I am pleased to find this one and meet fellow tea drinkers.

Jul 9th, '11, 23:54

Re: Hello from West Virginia

by debunix » Jul 9th, '11, 23:54

Welcome!

There are a lot of teas with wonderful natural sweetness, much subtler than sweetened teas, that you can learn how to enhance with the right brewing techniques. Some 'green' oolongs, green teas, and white teas especially can be quite sweet and marvelous without added sugar.

Enjoy your explorations, and check out the discussion in TeaDay--tell us what's in your cup today.

Jul 14th, '11, 22:12
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Hello from West Virginia

by Chip » Jul 14th, '11, 22:12

Welcome to the forum, FoodTVFan. Please share what is in your cup in TeaDay.

+ Post Reply