Aug 14th, '11, 13:55

auhckw: KLP 4 – Premium Teaware

by auhckw » Aug 14th, '11, 13:55

As some of you are aware, here in Malaysia we have access to a wide variety of tea and teawares. It is fun to enjoy this ‘luxury’. So I decided to extend my experience and purchase options with TeaChatters via this KLP (Kuala Lumpur Project).

When I come across an interesting tea, I will post the info up. The tea that I select in the KLP will be of something good at least to the tea drinkers (customers) in the shop and also my seniors. So, if you are interested to buy, let me know. I will do it in a bulk order so that I can safe my traveling time and cost to collect it.

Besides the KLP item, if you come across something that I have tasted or purchased and wished to know more. Feel free to PM me and I will try to get the details for you.

I am NOT a Seller and don’t do this for a living. I’m doing this as a hobby to share tea interest and fun. That said, I do not wish to do this at a lost, so I have markup a little to include packaging, paypal charges, bank charges and currency difference.

Aug 14th, '11, 13:56

Re: auhckw: KLP 4 – Premium Teaware

by auhckw » Aug 14th, '11, 13:56

Some of you have asked me to look for Teaware and Accessories. Here I will introduce nice findings and share. I will focus on unique / beautiful items.

I will not simply introduce items and will try to provide as much info as per what the tea shops gives. I did not shop around to find the cheapest bargain, so you should Caveat emptor (Buyers beaware) and decide on your own.

All prices are excluding packaging, postage, paypal charges, bank charges and currency difference.

Aug 14th, '11, 13:56

by auhckw » Aug 14th, '11, 13:56

Hand Painted Porcelain Cups from Jingdezhen
-Not available any more-

This set consists of 12 different hand painted porcelain cups with different design representing 12 months in a year. Each cup comes with its poem painted on the back. It is an imitation of Ming Dynasty cups.

This is high grade porcelain. Double fired. You can feel the texture of the painting.

According to the seller, the higher the grade of the porcelain, the lesser white it is. Right is 1 of the 12 cups.

Last edited by auhckw on Sep 8th, '11, 11:59, edited 1 time in total.

Aug 14th, '11, 13:57

by auhckw » Aug 14th, '11, 13:57

Artist Teapot 何馨 (He Xin): Di Cao Qing - Ban Yue Hu (1/2 Moon Teapot)

-I decided to buy it for myself-

http://www.teachat.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 80#p205880
Last edited by auhckw on Aug 30th, '11, 12:59, edited 4 times in total.

Aug 17th, '11, 13:27

by auhckw » Aug 17th, '11, 13:27

Artist Teapot 陆君 (lu jun): Hong Ni Tiao Sa (Red Clay Mix Sand)
Long Chu Sheng Tien Hu (Dragon Goes Up Sky Teapot)

-I decided to buy it for myself-

http://www.teachat.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... 81#p205881