Golden Dragon Choicest Tea: Tieguanyin

Owes its flavors to oxidation levels between green & black tea.

Aug 12th, '11, 22:00
Scrolling: scrolling

Golden Dragon Choicest Tea: Tieguanyin

by tieguanyinfan » Aug 12th, '11, 22:00

Hey guys, I was wondering if others have tried this brand of traditional Tieguanyin? They come in tin cans of 150g that can be found in most if not all Asian supermarkets going for $4-5 CDN. I recently finished one can and went out today to get another one. Suprisingly majority of the leaves are still fully intact and haven't been crush to bits, kind of suprising for this price range. What I've come to like about this brand is that you can get many brews or in my case make it a very strong working tea :shock:

So I was just wondering if others have tried this brand and what they think of it? They also have other types of teas but I haven't tried them yet.

Aug 15th, '11, 19:18

Re: Golden Dragon Choicest Tea: Tieguanyin

by sherubtse » Aug 15th, '11, 19:18

Could you provide more info please on where you purchased this tea? Is it only available in Asian supermarkets?

Thanks.

Best wishes,
sherubtse

Aug 19th, '11, 14:20
Scrolling: scrolling

Re: Golden Dragon Choicest Tea: Tieguanyin

by tieguanyinfan » Aug 19th, '11, 14:20

sherubtse wrote:Could you provide more info please on where you purchased this tea? Is it only available in Asian supermarkets?

Thanks.

Best wishes,
sherubtse
Well most Chinese supermarkets in the Toronto area carry this brand. I've never seen non-Chinese supermarkets carry them.

+ Post Reply