franchise info

Trends and Tips on developing and operating a tea business.

franchise info

Postby vicki » Jan 19th, '06, 13:50

:?:
i have been a teavana customer for the past two years and am very pleased with the service i get when i go to the store to get some tea and now have decided to get info on how i can open a tearoom in my area. pls send me all the info that I need to have a franchise, my address is 9542 Valley Ranch Pkwy E # 1062 Irving TX 75063

Vicki
vicki

Postby JPSaleeby » Feb 11th, '06, 17:55

Teavana does not offer Franchises at this time. Best bet at this time is to open your own shop. Do your research and make sure you are very well capitalized.
JPSaleeby

Franchise

Postby GATea » Aug 22nd, '06, 15:06

Hello,

I'm looking to expand my business by franchising it. My business is a tea room with many other avenues for revenue making it a unique concept. It does, however, require a dedicated, hard-working individual!
GATea

find tea customers

Postby tealust » Sep 1st, '06, 14:06

Hi!

Yes, definitely need a good amount of money to start a tea room. You need to have money to survive the first few months when not many people know you yet. I think the most money go into hire employee and cost rent/operate a place. I want to start a tea/coffee store and grow into a franchise but lack capital at the moment. I'm thinking about sell it on the Internet to minimize overhead cost. Do anyone know any techniques to attract customers. I can get good quality tea for only $20/kg, super fine, rare tea up to $150/kg. However, without customers getting tea supply at low price is no good. Hey GATea, I'm interested in working with you on the tea/coffee franchise. If anyone has any good suggestion for me feel free to email me at vuong_chan_nhan@yahoo.com.
tealust

Re: franchise info

Postby mhg » Jul 31st, '10, 11:38

I'm new to tea. I went into the Teavana store and would like to franchise.

I have searched all over the internet and can't find a competitor to Teavana. What would be their closes equal or competitor? And, what do you call a place like this (lounge? Shop? Store? Restaurant?) In my city there are shops but they are exactly only that. You can buy tea but no sitting area or anything.
mhg

Re: franchise info

Postby shilpa » Sep 5th, '11, 13:48

hi i am interested in franchising teavana in asia .
please send me contact info and email it to me
thank you
shilpa
shilpa

Instant Messenger

Permissions