Sep 28th, '11, 07:40

Greetings from owner of new tea business in Springfield, IL!

by tattvateas » Sep 28th, '11, 07:40

Good morning, fellow tea enthusiasts! My name is Charlot, and I am from Springfield, IL. I am new to tea chat, but not so new to the tea world. I include tea as part of my regular ritual many times per day, and I love nothing more than sharing my passion for both the experience and the product itself with everyone I meet! In fact, I am currently in the process of starting up a loose tea/tea accoutrement/tea education program in Springfield, IL. Sadly, there it not much available for tea lovers in the local area, and I feel compelled (and called!) to change that. :) My primary interests are in creating tea blends that enhance the delightful variations in flavor of pure teas (though I am VERY new to the subject), and I've been exploring the opportunity of incorporating the use of local herbs and fruits to do so. By Springtime, I'd love to be networking with local farmers at our local farmer's market to make this dream a reality. While this is still a part-time endeavor (sadly, I'm still in need of supplement from a very non-tea-related day job), it has enlightened my life with a new energy and passion for life I have not felt with any other pursuit in life. I've felt both inspired and reassured with all individuals I've thus far met in the tea industry, and I'm hoping this forum will give me a chance to meet even more individuals. I've always had the approach that the experience of tea is about connection, both with the self and other people, and I feel extending that to an online presence is only natural. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing with all of you!

Sep 28th, '11, 16:23

Re: Greetings from owner of new tea business in Springfield, IL!

by teaisme » Sep 28th, '11, 16:23

howdy!
nice to see you have a passion for spreading the word of tea!

Hope your business blossoms into something beautiful. :)

+ Post Reply