Floating Leaves "Official" Oolong Tea Topic

Comprehensive member driven guide to vendors of all teas

Re: Floating Leaves "Official" Oolong Tea Topic

Postby tortoise » Jan 6th, '11, 22:02

Thanks. I order oolong from her still after moving away and have thought about ordering a pot. I remember seeing them in the store, but never on the website.
Last edited by tortoise on Jan 6th, '11, 22:04, edited 1 time in total.
tortoise

Postby rhondabee » Jan 6th, '11, 22:03

Glad to know the Da Yu Ling is good. I ordered that and the Lishan and Alishan, and am looking forward to trying some this weekend. I had e-mailed her about purchasing a Yixing pot, but she told me she didn't have any.
rhondabee

Postby AAltair » Oct 5th, '11, 02:39

I just thought I'd declare myself here as a bit of a shill for Floating Leaves (I guess by declaring it I am no longer a shill though ...) I'm not under Shiuwen's employ but I'm the kind of person who likes creating friendships and then staying loyal to a company because I know the people.

I'm not as picky about my tea as some, but I do enjoy a high quality cup more than I like drinking whatever teabag is provided at a conference coffee table. At this time my taste runs towards smooth, sweet oolongs that have no astringency and dark, rich pu-erhs - both of which Floating Leaves provides me. Her 2011 Lishan is always a treat to drink - and I never turn down 2nd Place Baozhong no matter the year.
AAltair

Postby tea.and.peace » Oct 15th, '11, 22:38

I just ordered a 120ml gaiwan from them. Keeping my fingers crossed it is a decent piece.
tea.and.peace

Previous

Instant Messenger

Permissions